6

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 149 Childhood Sweetheart (6)

    Facing Qiao Qing's question, Lin Yanqing just smiled indifferently     , "Do you think it's not good for us to chat at the door?" I'm so surprised."

    Lin Yanqing said: "Let's go and have a look first."

    When he went to find Qiao Qing before, the orphanage had already disappeared at that time, so he tried to find a way to reopen the two orphanages.

    One is in the city when I was a child, and the other is in Haiqing.

    The reason why it is in Haiqing is that it was agreed to go to the best university before, and if the other party fails to come to Haiqing University, they may also come to Haiqing University! !

    Seeing the familiar orphanage, he will definitely feel curious and come in to have a look, then he may find her.

    It's just that he didn't intend to tell Qiao Qing these words.

    Being able to meet Qiao Qing at Haiqing University, I really felt like "the crowd searched for him thousands of times, but that person was in a dimly lit place".

    Qiao Qing replied softly, "Yes."

    She looked at this familiar yet unfamiliar orphanage with curious eyes.

    However, the interior decoration is also so familiar, there is no difference from the memory.

    She sighed from the bottom of her heart: "It's really exactly the same as the orphanage when I was a child. It's amazing!!"

    Qiao Qing, who didn't know the truth, didn't think it was just a coincidence. show up.

    When the two came in, a middle-aged woman saw Lin Yanqing and smiled kindly. She stepped forward to greet Lin Yanqing.

    "Yanqing, I haven't seen you coming for a long time."

    From the tone of his voice, he knew that he was very familiar with Lin Yanqing.

    Lin Yanqing nodded with a smile, "I've been busy recently."

    Dean Liu is a woman with a gentle temperament.

    When she saw Qiao Qing beside Lin Yanqing, her eyes became more curious. This was the first time Lin Yanqing brought a girl here.

    The most important thing is that this girl is very good-looking. Looking at it together with Lin Yanqing, she is very good-looking.

    Looking at Lin Yanqing, he smiled and asked gently: "Who is this?"

    Lin Yanqing introduced to Dean Liu: "This is Qiao Qing."

    Then he introduced to Qiao Qing: "This is the dean of the orphanage. "

    Qiao Qing greeted with a shallow smile, "Hi, I'm Yanqing's friend, Qiao Qing."

    Seeing Dean Liu's eyes, she knew what the other party was thinking.

    "You are the same as Yanqing, just call me Dean Liu."

    Dean Liu feels very kind, and there is a gentle feeling on his body that can make people let down their guard involuntarily.

    It may be that I have been with children for a long time, and the affinity is really strong.

    At least Qiao Qing liked Dean Liu the first time she saw him.

    Lin Yanqing glanced around at the surrounding environment, "Where are Yuanyuan and Fangfang?"