11

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 140 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (11)

    The night wind blows, bringing a chill.

    In December, the temperature is lower at night.

    Qiao Qing rolled up her coat.

    "Are you sure no one will recognize you like this?"

    Jiang Yiyue was wearing a sweater, a hat, and a pair of huge sunglasses on his face.

    He took Qiao Qing's soft little hand, "Surely not."

    Even if he was recognized, he didn't care.

    It's just that he kept these words in his heart and didn't say them out.

    Qiao Qing hugged Jiang Yiyue's arm, smiling sweetly and coquettishly, "Did you get jealous just now?" As soon as

    Li Shuoyun left, Jiang Yiyue insisted on pulling her to walk together. According to her intuition, she was indeed angry.

    Jiang Yiyue held Qiao Qing into his arms with his backhand, his angular face was full of affection.

    He leaned down, and kissed Qiao Qing's tender lips directly with his thinned lips. The action was really not gentle, but tinged with punishment.

    The wide hat covered his face, making it impossible to see clearly.

    Qiao Qing whined twice, her voice was completely drowned in the kiss.

    A flash of light flashed in the distance.

    Neither of them noticed, and the kiss was a little long.

    "I'm jealous."

    Jiang Yiyue said with a hoarse voice, his eyes were dark and bottomless, "You were so angry when you misunderstood me, but why did you still treat Li Shuoyun so nicely after knowing the whole story. He even felt a little aggrieved by such

    a differential treatment.

    I usually just bury these in my heart.

    Qiao Qing let out a "puchi", her eyes were curved like bright crescent moons, her eyebrows were exquisite, and her smile was more dazzling than neon lights.

    After stretching out his hand, he smoothed Jiang Yiyue's frowning brows, "Idiot, let me ask you, if it was another girl who treated Li Shuoyun like me, would you be angry?"

    Jiang Yiyue said without hesitation: "Of course. No."

    The corners of Qiao Qing's mouth rose slightly, and her eyes seemed to hide stars, which were so bright and eye-catching.

    She continued to ask: "Why is that?"

    Jiang Yiyue said: "Because I like you."

    His expression was a little dazed, as if he understood what Qiao Qing meant.

    Qiao Qing smiled, "That's it, I'm just an ordinary friend to Li Shuoyun, so I won't have too much emotional fluctuations in what I do to him.

    " Full of seriousness, "But you are different."

    Jiang Yiyue heard this, the corners of his mouth curved up, but he tried his best to pretend to be very calm.

    He answered softly, "Oh."