16

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    Ji Qing is also the behind-the-scenes president of Yuanheng Company. The news spread like wildfire among the wealthy circles, like a stone on a calm lake, causing waves.

    All the playboys who had contact with Ji Qing were severely taught by the family.

    Yuanheng refused to let in, and for a while, Qianyu Company was full of people, and it had never been so lively.

    After Cheng Yiyang heard the news, he even asked Han Linyu to come to Qianyu together.

    Before, Cheng Yiyang also had some intuition about Ji Qing, so he also investigated in private, but no news came out.

    This Ji Qing also hides very deeply.

    "Qiao Qiao."

    Qiao Qing was surprised for a moment when she saw Cheng Yiyang and Han Linyu.

    "Why are you here?"

    He picked up the desk phone and asked the secretary to bring in some cups of coffee.

    "Come and see you."

    Although Cheng Yiyang said so, he looked around with his dark eyes, and retracted it in disappointment when he didn't see Ji Qing.

    Qiao Qing stood up and went to the edge of the sofa.

    Smiling, he said, "Sit down."

    Han Linyu sat down on the sofa, opposite Qiao Qing.

    He slightly hooked his lips, and said honestly: "I came here because I was a little curious about such a long-term president."

    Cheng Yiyang crossed his legs, but he said this with a smile.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, and said with curved lips: "It's unfortunate that he is not in the company today, you will be disappointed."

    Ji Qing also revealed his true identity, and there are many things that need to be explained in the company, and he needs to go there in person.

    Cheng Yiyang laughed, "That's what we said, we can't come to see you yet."

    Han Linyu thought for a second, then nodded, "I just didn't bring anything."

    Secretary Zhang brought the coffee.

    Gently placed on the table top.

    Qiao Qing's eyes fell on Han Linyu's body, and she saw a bit of amorous feelings in the blink of an eye, and joked: "You don't go to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing, do you have any cooperation to discuss with Yuan Heng?" Han Linyu suddenly smiled

    , Smile very sincerely.

    Complimented: "Smart."

    Qiao Qing smiled.

    Cheng Yiyang's bony fingers picked up the coffee in front of him and took a sip slowly. He naturally knew that Han Linyu came here for a purpose.

    A gleam of light flashed across the bottom of his eyes, he looked up at Qiao Qing, and asked with a smile on his lips: "Did Ji Qingyi tell you his identity before?"

    Qiao Qing looked at Cheng Yiyang upon hearing this.

    The smile on the delicate and fair face remained unchanged, and he said softly: "I didn't say this, I only found out yesterday."