12

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 118

    Qiao Qing, who was suddenly found by Aite, couldn't hide the surprise on her delicate face.

    Ren Jingjing's complexion changed, her hands froze, and then she said with a smile: "Brother Xu, let's take a look at our contract."

    Xu Li played with the goblet in his hand, narrowed his eyes slightly, and smiled wantonly, "Crossing into a In this way, aren’t you just here to seduce me? I do what you wish.”

    The goblet was thrown on the table suddenly, and there was a crisp "ding" sound when the glass collided with the table. In such a quiet place, it was really It was a bit harsh, and Ren Jingjing was taken aback.

    Just hearing him change the subject, he seemed playful: "Why? Are you still not happy?"

    "However, I don't like to force it."

    He casually crossed Erlang's legs and put his arms on top of the sofa, "Where is the door?" Here, take your time."

    Qiao Qing's exquisite brows were tightly wrinkled, her white and tender face was a little unhappy, and she pursed her lips tightly.

    Before Ren Jingjing could speak, "What do you mean?"

    Xu Li sneered, the curve of his lips carrying a bit of obvious mockery, "The obvious meaning, don't you understand people's language?"

    Ren Jingjing asked Qiao Qing to change The clothes were indeed for the purpose of making Xu Li fancy her, but now that she was really faced with such a choice, her conscience did not allow herself to do such a thing.

    Frowning, her lips twitched reluctantly, "That's still disturbing."

    She picked up the contract on the table, and pulled Qiao Qing outside.

    There was a voice from behind, with a coldness, as if it was the wind blowing in the cold winter, and it felt a bit biting.

    "You go out of this door today, and tomorrow the news that you offend me may spread throughout the circle."

    "Heh~" There was firm confidence in the laughter.

    Ren Jingjing clenched her palms tightly.

    Offended Xu Li, most people are really unwilling to stand up for the little people, especially those who are powerless like them.

    There was some struggle in her eyes, but she still led Qiao Qing out.

    Such a result was indeed unexpected by Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing stopped in her tracks, and said softly, "Sister Jingjing, you go outside and wait for me first."

    Ren Jingjing was a little surprised, she turned to look at Qiao Qing, only to see that pair of eyes as clear as a pool of spring water, full of enthusiasm at the moment. Full of seriousness, fair and clean, her little face was stained with a bit of stubbornness.

    I couldn't help frowning, "Qiao Qing, let me take care of this matter."

    At first, I felt a little regretful, and I didn't know why I made such a decision just now.

    But when she saw Qiao Qing's resolute gaze, she felt a little relieved. It was undeniable that she liked this girl a little bit now.

    Qiao Qing approached Ren Jingjing's ear, deliberately lowered her voice and said, "Sister Jingjing, I know this person, you can go out without worry."