1

"I Became an Interstellar Boss by Farming" Author: Xiao Yibai

Copywriter:

Top scientist Mu Qiao once wore his soul and arrived on a remote planet and was forced to start a farming journey.

Cannon fodder: This waste will not even plant the ground except for fiddling with broken copper and iron, hahahahahaha-ha?

Mu Qiao drove a DIY plough seeder silently passing by, followed by the excavators, water trucks, solar generators, wind turbines he made...

And those crops they don't recognize, wheat, corn, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes...

Everyone burst into tears in their hearts, and they already knew that they would hug their thighs.

Those who said Mu Qiao before that they were waste quickly get out, they promise not to beat them to death!

~~~~~~~~~~

One day, Mu Qiao picked up a white ball on a water truck.

Mu Qiao makes a nest for the little hair balls, bathes, combs, shovels poop, makes toys... Raising dango is happy, and gradually experience the fun of raising "sons".

One day, a group of danzi fell from the sky, and the small danzi turned into a beautiful and exquisite cold boy in front of him. The little ball that turned into a human looked at Mu Qiao expressionlessly, snorted coldly, and left with his own nest.

Wood. A face of question marks. Joe: Hey, what's going on?

Later, Mu Qiao looked at the white ball lying on his body with a black face, and directly picked it up and threw it aside without mercy.

"Sorry, I don't talk about interracial love."

Content tags: Qiangqiang Taneda Wen Interstellar Infrastructure

Search keywords: protagonist: Mu Qiao; Lan Ze Ruoxi; ┃ Supporting Role: Sun Qing; Fang You; Zhao Wen; CHEN Yi; Shiyan; Lan Ze Ruowen; Lan Ze Ruoxi; ┃ Others: Sweet text; Scientific research; Goldfinger; Taneda Fumi; cute pets;

In a word: cute pet change object, so exciting!

Idea: Green water and green mountains are gold and silver mountains. Each of us should take care of the environment, strive to change our own habits, and persuade our relatives and friends to protect the environment together. Once the environment deteriorates, each of us will not have a good life, even if there is no amount of money, technological success is meaningless.

Chapter 1: Soul Piercing

"Don't die this guy."

"Dead, how do we explain to the district chief?"

"Afraid of what? Even if he died, my dad wouldn't want to touch me.

Mu Qiao faintly heard someone around him, wondering how he was still alive after the laboratory was bombed.

Mu Qiao's consciousness was confused, his body was hot and painful, and his efforts to open his eyes failed, and his eyes were blinding white.

"You'd better get acquainted and hand over the chip quickly, otherwise they won't let you go so easily next time."

Mu Qiao had no idea what they were talking about, tried his best to fight his consciousness, but to no avail, fell into a coma.

When Mu Qiao woke up again, he strangely found himself lying on the hot ground, with the deafening roar of the beast in his ears, the wilderness on one side and the forest on the other.

Standing up in pain, looking at the dim and uninhabited environment around him and listening to the symphony of the beast, Mu Qiao's heart beat like a drum, afraid that the beast would rush out in the next second, and hurriedly stumbled away from this place.