11

Chapter 11: Bug Tide

The remaining three acres of land, Mu Qiao, they collected in a day and a half.

Only twenty bags of grain were collected in the six acres, and the grain was small and deflated, dry and woody to eat without a little moisture, as if he was gnawing the bark of a tree, and Mu Qiao almost didn't spit it out.

What is this thing?

Can I eat it?

Mu Qiao saw that Mu Bai and the original owner's mother poured the grain in the yard, picked out different quality grains and sorted them separately, and also wanted to help.

"You are useless here, it is better to hurry to the field to help Chen Yi establish the relationship between our two families."

Mu's mother waved his hand and asked him to go down to the field to help Chen Yi collect grain.

Mu Qiao didn't speak, carrying a small bag of potatoes that had successfully detoxified, and went out with a cloth pocket containing white balls.

Mu Qiao drove to load a cart of water before driving to the ground.

There are still many people in the field who are busy grabbing the harvest, and only Chen Yi is busy in the Chen family's field.

"Chen Yi, I'm here to help you."

Mu Qiao parked the car, jumped out of the car and walked to Chen Yi with the tools.

"Mu Qiao, why are you here?!"

Chen Yi was a little surprised when he saw Mu Qiao, and then laughed.

"I'll help your family collect food." How many acres of land does your family have not collected?

"There are still two acres, but Zhao Wen's family still has three acres confiscated, and Fang You's family has already collected them."

Tomorrow is the last day of the harvest, and it should be time.

"It's time, let's quickly collect it, and go to help Zhao Wen after collecting it."

Mu Qiao turned around and didn't see Fang You's figure, originally he thought that Fang You's family's food would also be confiscated.

"Hey, what about Fang You?"

Chen Yi snorted coldly when he heard him ask this.

"Hmph, he is lying at home resting, saying that he is tired in the past few days and needs to be well nourished."

"Oh."

Mu Qiao poured water on the car into the ground, took the tool and began to dig.

With Mu Qiao's help, the few acres of land left by the Chen family were collected in less than a day.

"You say, this thing is not delicious and grows small, why do you want to grow it?"

"For so many years, only this can be grown, and the amount is so large that it is difficult to eat. Besides, there are seeds of other grains that can be planted?

Chen Yi put the grain he had dug up into the bag, sighed and continued.

"I heard my dad say before that this kind of thing should be watered more, and I heard that it was a water radish. The point is that we are already short of water here, where there is so much water. "

Radishes?!

Mu Qiao was speechless to the person who decided to plant this thing, the land that did not rain here was cracked, and it was really genius to grow radishes that required a lot of water here.