14

Chapter 14: Home Raids

District Mayor Zhang Bo has plagued the people in the district for so many years, how can the people in the district give up, you punch me and kick Zhang Bo fiercely to vent your anger.

After they beat Zhang Bo, they saw Zhang Bo's lackeys who were hiding in the crowd and did not dare to step forward, and pulled them over and beat them fiercely.

If Zhang Chuchu hadn't been pregnant, they wouldn't have let Zhang Chuchu go easily.

The people in the area next to them enjoyed this farce with relish, without the slightest intention of stepping forward to help.

Zhang Bo is not authentic, they don't want to offend these people because of Zhang Bo.

I don't know who shouted indignantly in the chaos, which instantly caused a chorus.

"We can't just let them go so easily, our compensation must be compensated by them!"

"Yes, you must not let them go easily!"

"Go, go to Zhang Bo's house to get food!"

"..."

Mu Qiao sat on the ground happily, watching Zhang Bo and his lackeys being beaten, Zhang Bo's miserable appearance matched with his fat body, really became a pig.

Retribution comes really quickly, ah, people still have to be kind, well, that's right.

Those people wanted to change the battlefield, Chen Yi and Zhao Wen worked together to pull Mu Qiao up and put it on the cart that had previously transported grain, and before Zhao Wen could take it to the cart, Bai Tuanzi jumped on the cart himself.

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen want to send Mu Qiao home, but Mu Qiao wants to see the liveliness.

After persuading them to no avail, Chen Yi and them had to push Mu Qiao and follow the large group of people to Zhang Bo's house.

When they broke in, Zhang Bo's daughter-in-law was sitting in the living room chatting with a group of women, and was startled to see them break in.

Before Zhang Bo's daughter-in-law could open her mouth to drive them away, they rushed into the granary and took and robbed again, and after grabbing the grain, they smashed Zhang Bo's house, and Zhang Bo's daughter-in-law cried when she saw that the prevention was ineffective.

Poor Zhang Bo was thrown on the ground and couldn't get up, and no one took care of him.

Only when they got the grain that Zhang Bo had deceived them for many years did they have the mind to decide what to do with Zhang Bo and his lackeys.

Some people say that the identity of Zhang Bo district chief is abolished and the district chief is re-elected; Some people say that Zhang Bo's position cannot be abolished, and the registration of the change of district chief is too troublesome; Some people also say that Zhang Bo's family was punished for hard labor, and their property was confiscated...

They quarreled for a long time and decided not to abolish Zhang Bo's position as district chief, but to make him a district chief worthy of his name, and to confiscate their family's property and divide it among them.

As for Zhang Bo becoming an empty shelf, who will manage the affairs in the district in the future, they argued for a long time and decided that Chen Yi and his father, Chen Yang, and two other people would manage their district together.

After everything that needed to be said, they were about to go back to their respective homes when Mu Bai spoke.

"Uncles and ladies, don't leave first, I still have something to say. When my father worked for Zhang Bo's family and died, Zhang Bo forced me to marry his daughter and rob my brother's chip. "As a result, Zhang Chuchu not only stole people and had children long ago, but also did not go out of the house at home,