28

Chapter 28: Meeting

"Bai Danzi, you are in the advanced space, don't come out."

There were fewer and fewer people surrounding outside, and they only dared to stand and watch from a distance, and Mu Qiao put Bai Tuanzi into the space.

The people outside were almost gone, and Mu Qiao came out of the car.

"Elder, we meet again."

When the chief saw Mu Qiao, he remembered who he was and wondered how he got here.

"Young man, how did you get here? It's a long way from you.

Mu Qiao smiled bitterly.

"I couldn't stay in the district anymore, so I came to the chief adult to ask for a way to live."

The chief looked at Mu Qiao quietly, wouldn't he have come to him to help out?

Mu Qiao seemed to see the commander's thoughts and said the purpose of his coming.

"The people in the district set fire to me and destroyed the insulation shed I had worked so hard to build."

Mu Qiao saw that the general manager's eyes lit up when he heard the "insulation greenhouse", and continued to put the hook, aggrieved as if he was about to cry, and his voice was crying.

"Even the shed of green fruit seedlings that I worked so hard to grow... They were also robbed.

"You say the greenhouse you made can grow things?!"

The chief couldn't bear it when he heard the "green fruit seedlings", no matter what the seedlings were, the focus was on what could be grown in the greenhouse.

"Yes, my seedlings have grown so tall, and I hid two pots while I was in the trunk."

Mu Qiao opened the trunk of the car and took out the two potato seedlings wrapped in clothes.

When the chief saw the two pots of seedlings, his eyes were almost straight, he turned around and pushed open the door, and hurriedly let Mu Qiao enter the door with something in his arms.

"Hurry up, hurry up! Hurry up and enter the door, it will not be good to freeze the seedlings.

Mu Qiao carried the basin into the chief chief's house, followed the chief all the way through the yard into the living room.

Sitting on the sofa, Mu Qiao opened the cloth wrapped around the basin under the eager and excited gaze of the chief chief, circle after circle.

Two small wooden pots revealed their true faces, and the potato seedlings in the pots were green, and the branches and leaves were stretched out.

The branches in one of the pots are as tall as an adult's forearm and have several flower bones.

"I saw that there were such green fruits on the edge of the forest, so I dug it up and planted it at home, but I didn't expect it to be planted."

Mu Qiao peeled off the soil and showed the chief the small potatoes in the soil.

"Hey, how did you dig up?"

The chief saw that he touched the soil in the basin and hurriedly stopped it, and wanted to fill it in, but he saw strings of small green fruits.

"This... How did this grow out?!

The chief couldn't believe his eyes, and trembled to touch the little fruits.

It's true! Did this young man in front of him really grow it?!