End

Chapter 128: Happy Newlywed Travel

With the assistance of other empires, Lan Zeruoxi and their empire's pressure and threat to the Zerg were suddenly reduced, and the situation that was about to collapse changed.

Lan Zeruoxi and they developed the latest weapon against the Zerg based on the research on the insect nature of Zhang Shi's body, making this twisting war like a tiger with wings, and the empire hit the Zerg capital all the way to the Zerg capital and took the Zerg lair.

The empire defeated the Zerg, and it took some time to divide the Zerg capital between the empires, Lan Ze Ruoxi also had a vacation when he was free, and his uncle's family was on the way back.

Lan Zeruoxi's original plan fell through, and the two decided to get a marriage license and travel for a while.

Ten days later, the two held a small wedding, only invited some relatives and friends of Lan Zeruoxi, of course, they also called Chu Dad and them to let them witness the wedding of the two.

It is worth mentioning that Professor Wen Xi also woke up the day before their wedding to witness their wedding, and the stone in Lan Zeruoxi's heart finally fell.

Professor Wen Xi knows that the youngest son's marriage object is a boy without any rejection emotions, it's good, two people who love each other can go down together, there is no need to control too much gender or something.

After the wedding, Lan Zeruoxi arranged the work at hand to take Mu Qiao out for a trip, while Teng Li stayed in the empire and waited to go home with his partner.

The money that Muqiao and the two of them have saved over the years can allow them to go to many places to have fun, Mu Qiao's business is not blowing all interstellar, and a large amount of cash flow to Mu Qiao's pocket every day.

Before they left, they received a call from the chief secretary of Star King, saying that Star King wanted to meet them, to be precise, Muqiao.

When the Star King saw them, he first wished them a new marriage, wished them a smooth trip, and then said the purpose of this time.

Mu Qiao has a very good way of cultivating food and improving the environment, and the Star King hopes that the two of them will pay more attention to the environment of the planet when they travel, and when Mu Qiao returns to the Imperial Food Security Research Association, he will be awarded the title of Planting Master, and he will serve the empire more in the future.

Muqiao actually felt that he did not have much knowledge about food cultivation, and the title of cultivation master was really unbearable, and he only helped out occasionally at most.

Muqiao and Star King told the truth, but seeing that Star King didn't seem to believe his words, saying that even if he really did as he said, he could only occasionally give advice.

Before leaving, Mu Qiao went to visit Professor Wen Xi, who was recuperating at his eldest son's house, and his uncle and their family, of course, they did not forget Teng Li and Zi'an, this time they really had to leave.

The two of them boarded the star ship to the first destination, Yihuo Xing, and heard that it was a very prosperous planet, and the beautiful environment was a dream tourist and retirement place for many people.

Huo Huo Star is very beautiful, from the universe is a big green ball, out of the starship docking into the eye is a row of towering trees towering into the clouds, carefully look at the past there are people living on the tree.

"With 96% vegetation coverage, the residents here live in trees, build houses on trees or use advanced technology to live in harmony with trees, and live inside the houses."