2

Chapter 2 Conflicts

"Mu Qiao, I'll fucking kill you!"

Mu Qiao was born with a stick, and the next second he was directly angry, grabbed the wooden stick, and slashed it down with a hand knife, and the person fainted directly.

As soon as I heard the voice, I knew that it was the son of the district chief before, looking at the people under his feet, Mu Qiao kicked again, there are really people who give faces everywhere.

How instigated is the original owner? A person with such a weak chicken dares to run alone to find fault.

No, I have to teach this guy a lesson so that he doesn't dare to look for things again.

Mu Qiao blinked, calculated his heart, and went directly to find Mu Bai.

When Mu Qiao knocked on the door of his brother's room, the door next door opened, his brother Mu Bai came out, and Mu Qiao pulled the old brother out of the house.

Mu Bai looked at the district chief's son on the ground, a little surprised, and his face turned black in the next second.

"Are you sick? Why knock the district chief's son unconscious?

"I'm going to throw him in the corpse field, are you going or not?"

Mu Qiao didn't explain anything, and directly came to such a sentence, how can the son of the pit district chief be less than his "good brother".

Mu Bai didn't speak, turned around and walked to the house, and after a while came out with a flashlight.

Seeing Mu Bai come out, Mu Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that the plan had succeeded.

For Mu Qiao, who had not fully received the memory of the original owner, he didn't know where the corpse field was, and just now he just said that he didn't want to show his stuffing.

Early the next morning, before Mu Qiao went out, someone came to him, saying that the district chief had asked him to repair the generator.

The person who repaired the generator before lived in another district, and the distance was too far for them to bother to invite.

After coming here for a few days, his family had not used electricity, and Mu Qiao once again had a new understanding of the poverty level of the Mu family.

As a genius-level weapons researcher, repairing generators is really very easy.

Mu Qiaoxiu was happy to repair the generator, and suddenly he was kicked from behind, and his hands were almost on the iron sheet of the generator.

"I lean on, this kid is really kind, and he really dares to come!"

Mu Qiao didn't expect that the district chief's son would dare to appear in front of him, and this time he was smart and brought a helper.

"Hahahaha..."

Mu Qiao suddenly laughed, and when those people thought it was strange, he dragged the district chief's son close to the generator.

"Was it cool to pile up the corpse field last night? Did bugs crawl in your ears? Believe it or not, I'm tucking you into the generator this time, and when the time comes, turn on the switch... Ha ha...... Crackle and you'll be scum.

"You... Don't you dare! The

district chief's son remembered the scene of a large number of insects crawling on him last night, worried that Mu Qiao would really stuff himself into the generator, and he couldn't hold Mu Qiao's thoughts in his heart, but his mouth was still very arrogant.