109

Chapter 109: Return to Moriki District for the New Year

In the next few days, Mu Qiao secretly activated his powers to heal his injuries under the guise of lending Chu's father medicine.

I don't know if it's the reason for the power, Dad Chu hasn't had nightmares these days, eats well, sleeps well, and is good anywhere.

As for Mu Qiao's own injury, he had already taken advantage of the time he slept that night to heal the wound, and there was no discomfort in jumping alive.

Chu Mu's wound was slowly healing, and his face was getting better at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Chu Su was no longer worried, and his mental state was also very good these days, and he thought of his half-brother that Mu Qiao said about himself.

"Mu Qiao, you ask the man named Zhao Wen if he wants to meet with me, I want to have a good chat with him."

"Okay, I'll ask him."

Mu Qiao and Zhao Wen talked on the phone, and Zhao Wen also wanted to see his nominal brother, and Mu Qiao hung up the phone after determining the meeting time.

Three days later, Zhao Wen and Chu Su met at Zhao Wen's hot pot restaurant.

I don't know what they talked about, and when they walked out of the hot pot restaurant, the two of them were in a good mood and looked happy.

Zhao Wen said that he wanted to send Chu Su to the hospital, and he just wanted to see Uncle Chu.

I haven't seen Mu Qiao's biological "mother" before, after all, it was Zhao Dong and Sun Qing who united to transfer Mu Qiao and Chu Su.

After talking about things with Chu Su, Zhao Wen felt much better.

On the way, they met Chen Yi's mother and suffered a good sneer.

The cynicism is nothing more than "don't face, hook up with his son on the front foot, hook up with others on the back foot", "know to hook up with men like his unruly mother".

Zhao Wen was really angry, the truth of the matter had been revealed at that time, it was Zhao Dong and Sun Qing who teamed up to kill their mother, and also put a charge of stealing people on his mother, Chen Yi's mother was sick and turned black and white upside down here.

"Auntie, if you have a sick brain and blind eyes, don't go out to embarrass yourself."

"Okay."

Zhao Wen pointed to Chu Su beside him and spoke.

"This is Sun Qing and Zhao Dong's bastard's biological son, what am I doing with him? You're blind and think we can be together.

"But yes."

Zhao Wen wanted to be angry with Chen Yifuck and changed his words.

"It's not impossible to be with my brother, just take your son and this girl to live a good life."

"Go back and tell your son that if the matter is not solved, be careful that I kick him!"

After Zhao Wen finished speaking, he pulled Chu Su away, leaving the stunned Chen Yifu and the girl next to him.

Zhao Wen had not been in the hospital room for five minutes, and Chen Yi's calls had already come one after another, but Zhao Wen did not answer a single call.

"I said the identity of Chu Su before, it is estimated that Sun Qing and those two guys will come over in two days, you better prepare in advance."

Mu Qiao already knew what happened on the street today, and he didn't need to think about it to know how excited Sun Qing would be when he knew that their own son would come back.