25

Chapter 25: Fighting Back

Mu Qiao only helps Bai Danzi brush his teeth and rinse his mouth, but also has to clean up things, and bathing it will also run dirty.

In the afternoon, Mu Qiao cleaned up the previous mess, and Bai Tuanzi ran around on the side, helping Mu Qiao with a broom and dragging farm tools from time to time.

Mu Qiao saw that it was having fun, so he didn't open his mouth to drive it away, disgusted that it got in the way.

Living room, storage room, firewood room, yard, greenhouse... Clean up one by one.

During the evening break, they entered the space as before.

Mu Qiao sat in front of the window to admire the moon, and Bai Danzi stepped on the peach blossoms on the ground under the peach tree.

Potato or something, until the matter is solved, Mu Qiao is not going to grow it.

Those people in the district will not give up and find a way to settle once and for all.

As for the beast that Chen Yi said, Mu Qiao was a little worried, always felt that something was wrong, and he didn't dare to go and see it.

Strength does not allow, and encountering a beast is likely to be sent to death.

The bugs that I just encountered here, the footprints and excrement of the beasts that appeared in the potato fields before, and the beasts that appeared inexplicably during this time.

Mu Qiao can't understand, does he really have the aura of the protagonist, like in the movies and TV series before the end of the world came?

At the beginning, the protagonist had a bad fate and a pitiful life and was bullied, but in the end, under the favor of God, he gained strength step by step, won the love and respect of the people around him, met true love, and walked to the peak of life.

It won't be so bloody, right?!

Mu Qiao still didn't go out, staying at home, strangely, Bai Tuanzi didn't know what was going on and didn't go out anymore.

During this time at home, Mu Qiao re-strengthened the door of the house, repaired the traps, polished new concave and convex lenses and embedded them in the wall of the greenhouse, repaired the dilapidated place, and the home was completely new.

The weather is getting colder, the morning frost, the water in the bucket has formed a thick layer of ice, freezing people's hands in their sleeves, if not for cooking, Mu Qiao would have stayed in the space and not go out.

Finally, one day, Mu Qiao woke up and went out of the space and saw the whole world covered in silver, which was very beautiful.

The eaves, the yard was thick with snow, and goose feathers were falling heavily in the sky.

Mu Qiao didn't know how long he hadn't seen snowflakes, and the last time he saw him was when he was seven or eight years old.

Lan Zeruoxi has only seen simulated artificial snow, and has not seen a real snow scene, it turns out that the snow looks like this.

The white lens keeps falling, it is cool and comfortable to fall on the face, and the shape of each snowflake is different, nature is really magical.

Mu Qiao leaned on the railing on the second floor, stretched out his hand to pick up the snowflakes, and had a faint smile on his face.

"White dango, it's snowing."

Obviously smiling, Lan Zeruoxi felt inexplicably sour, feeling that Mu Qiao was so lonely.