59

Chapter 59: Raising Mushrooms for Business

In the evening, Mu Qiao called Chen Yi, Chen Yi had already run all the areas of the general region, only a few areas that did not dare to take risks did not agree, and the other regions agreed to follow Mu Qiao to raise mushrooms and had also signed a contract, and the three of them were ready to go back tomorrow.

Early the next morning, Mu Qiao went to them with the strains and white balls, and the two tigers were lodged on the farm for a few days.

After Mu Qiao and the three of them converged, they went to deliver the strains one by one according to the name of the area on the contract.

As stipulated by the Song and Yuan regions, only one type of mushroom can be raised in each region.

The contract stipulates that in the first year, the region can take the strains without giving food or star coins, as if they rented their greenhouses.

Every month they pay the rent for the month until the end of the year.

After a year, if the region still wants to cooperate with them, they need to pay money or grain with one hand and strain with the other.

Mu Qiao estimated the mushroom production of a greenhouse, and if the area could not provide him with enough mushrooms due to human factors, the area would compensate him for 80% of the amount or grain equivalent to the mushroom on the contract.

This is to deter those in the area, in case someone has bad intentions, as long as they work hard and do things, nothing will happen.

With enough mushrooms for his request, Mu Qiao will give prizes to the areas that perform well for mutual benefit.

If the mushroom farming fails, there is no need to worry, as long as it is not man-made, Mu Qiao will bear the loss themselves.

Some areas visited the Chujia District and were very confident in cultivating mushrooms, and decided to give the grain to Mu Qiao on the spot.

Especially Song Yuan, they drove a truck swaggering through the market before, and it was spread in almost all regions, and everyone knew that Mu Qiao's big hand was a rich man.

Every time they arrived in a district, Mu Qiao took out a mushroom species from the space in advance and filled the car, taught the people in the area how to raise mushrooms, and went to the next area.

Except for a few areas where no contracts were signed, Mu Qiao and they did not sign contracts in the Chu family area.

There are already Song Ting and their mushrooms in the Chu family area, and they have no value if they go to seize the few greenhouses in the Chu family area.

More importantly, once they raise mushrooms in the Chu family area, it will inevitably lead to a lot of trouble.

After comprehensive consideration, they still chose to abandon the choice of Chujia District.

Mu Qiao and they spent a month developing the strain, and a lot of things happened during this period.

The news came from above that a group of aliens had arrived on their planet and began to gradually take over part of the planet's work.

Soon, it is likely that their planet will be completely taken over by aliens.

I heard that their leader will also be replaced this time, and aliens will take over the control of the collar area.

The head of Senmu District sent news to Mu Qiao, saying that the superior attached great importance to this matter and would send someone to contact Mu Qiao.