88

Chapter 88: Fishing invites the whole district to eat together

"Sir, these are waterproof shoes and a raincoat, and it will rain here all the time in the afternoon."

"Thank you."

Mu Qiao took the waterproof shoes and raincoats handed over by Vanka's subordinates and put them on, waiting for the boat to stop for a while before disembarking.

The little robot also wanted to get off the boat, but Mu Qiao didn't agree, what if the little guy's body was scrapped in the water.

Letting the little guy be coquettish and cute, Mu Qiao stood still, just indifferent.

As soon as the boat stopped, Mu Qiao disembarked and walked towards the area, ignoring the little guy on the boat.

Mu Qiao didn't take it, and almost no one dared to advocate letting it off the boat.

Lan Zeruoxi saw that it was pitiful, so he asked people to find a set of clothes for him to wear, put on his raincoat and rain boots, and pulled it off the boat.

In fact, the material used by Lan Ze Ruoxi to create it at the beginning is waterproof, high temperature and corrosion resistance, and there is no need to worry about water ingress and scrapping.

In addition, Lan Ze Ruoxi also set a lot of functions for this little guy.

To get back to the point, in order not to worry Mu Qiao, Lan Zeruoxi still fully armed the little guy in one fell swoop.

Mu Qiao got off the boat here, followed the district chief around the area, and learned more detailed information about this area.

After learning that the district chief's house did indeed have a cauldron, Mu Qiao casually found a long iron rod, a thin wire that was not easy to break, and a thin wire, borrowed a small bench and an iron bucket from the district chief and left.

Before leaving, Mu Qiao asked people to go fishing in the river, and tonight the whole district ate fish together.

Mu Qiao came to a deserted shore, put down the iron bucket and bench, tied the thread in his hand to the iron rod at one end, tied the wire to the wire made into a fishing hook, and made a simple fishing rod.

Take out a piece of dough from the space and knead it into small balls and temporarily place it on your knees.

To make the bait, Mu Qiao put the kneaded small dough into the raincoat pocket, put a small dough on the hook and threw the hook into the water, and by the way, filled the iron bucket with half a bucket of river water.

Mu Qiao thought that the first fishing should take a long time, about half an hour or an hour to catch the first fish.

Surprisingly, just two minutes after the time, Mu Qiao's fishing line moved.

Mu Qiao picked up the fishing rod and quickly picked it up, and a tail of fish appeared on the surface and fell on the hook.

Remove the fish, which is thirty or forty centimeters long and grows large and fat.

Fortunately, Mu Qiao was agile, and at the moment when the fish struggled in Mu Qiao's hands and was about to jump into the water, Mu Qiao dropped the fishing rod, grabbed the fish with both hands and put it in the iron bucket.

Fish "jump" in the iron barrel, that is, "jumping" out of the iron barrel.

There was still half of the small dough on the hook, and Mu Qiao threw it directly into the river without putting new bait.