22

Chapter 22: The Outbreak of Conflict

Mu Qiao made the trap himself knew that the trap was dug deep, and although there were arrows, it would not be fatal.

Early the next morning, before Mu Qiao could sleep, he was woken up by the banging and scolding outside the door.

Oh, this is Xingshi asking sin.

Mu Qiao stood on the second floor and saw a group of people crowded outside the door, and quickly put the things that could be seen into the space.

When Mu Qiao was about to collect the potato seedlings in the greenhouse, the door was knocked open.

"Mu Qiao, hurry up and get out of Lao Tzu! You hurt my brother, don't think about running!

"Get out!"

"..."

"Obedient

, this is the thing called the greenhouse that Chen Yi said."

"It's so big!"

When Mu Qiao came out of the room, he saw a group of people looking east and west, and some people running to the room to see.

"What are you doing?"

Mu Qiao was in a restless mood, a group of people had no face and no skin, and broke in and did not understand the rules to look and touch.

The men also seemed to know that they were acting wrong, and one of the district managers called people out of the room with a few fake coughs.

"Mu Qiao, if we don't say, you should also know the purpose of our visit, right?"

"As a district, how can you set traps to harm people in the same district? It's so ignorant!

Mu Qiao didn't hold back and laughed.

"Huh? You talk so funny. I set a trap to guard against the wild beasts in the forest, and those people don't want to □□ into my house for a long time, and blame me for falling into the trap?

The man was confused by Mu Qiao's words, and his face was colorful and changed.

"Hmph! In short, this matter is that you are wrong first, you actually want to murder people in the same district, and you can't save it!

Seeing that he was unreliable, others sent another person to the field.

"Mu Qiao, you don't understand things, we don't know you in general. It's just that those people say they want to compensate, you always have to come up with some indications, right? I see that your shed is well built, I heard that the contents are very good, and you will forgive you if you take out the contents directly and pay for it.

Mu Qiao recognized him, this person was not one of the people who wanted to grab the water machine in the first place.

"You didn't grab the water carrier in the first place, this is another idea of what I planted." It's really shameless, don't think about things, compensation is even more impossible!

A group of people saw that Mu Qiao did not listen to the advice, and ran directly into the shed.

"Mu Qiao, since we are here today, we don't plan to go back empty-handed!"

"Brothers, let's grab it directly!"

Mu Qiao didn't stop it, since Chen Yi said that they wanted to tell the people in the district about the greenhouse, he knew that there would be such a situation.

"Fuck, it's so warm here."

"Depend, Mu Qiao, this little thing really grows something."

"Haha, we can send it now!"