70

Chapter 70: Finding a Leader to Evaluate

Mu Qiao adjusted the monitoring last night, saw the ins and outs of the matter clearly, and looked calm throughout the whole process, and did not blink when he saw the two big tigers gnawing people to the bone.

During the morning meal, Mu Qiao also added big chicken legs to the two big tigers.

For the death of those people, Mu Qiao did not have a trace of touch in his heart, hehe, quite cold-blooded, right, Mu Qiao always knew that he was very cold-blooded.

Seeing more death, my heart has long been hardened.

After breakfast, Mu Qiao called the factory director and borrowed twenty factory workers from him to help with the work.

After that, the people in the factory continued to deliver the equipment, and the twenty borrowed workers also arrived, and Mu Qiao and they began their busy day again.

In his busy time, Mu Qiao called Zhao Wen and asked Zhao Wen to take the time to come to the farm to help find some people, and he couldn't manage it.

Zhao Wen agreed, saying that he would come over when he and Shuer settled the account.

After the workers left, Mu Qiao put plants and culture liquid in the greenhouse where the equipment was installed in the same way as the day before.

With the help of the workers, they installed the equipment very quickly today, installing 55 greenhouses in one day.

Mu Qiao placed the tomato seedlings in the remaining dozen greenhouses, and went to other greenhouses to place three other vegetable plants, one is eggplant, one is zucchini, and the other is bogus.

The vegetable vegetation placed the night before is growing well and shows no signs of decay.

In the evening, Mu Qiao guessed that those people might still come to find trouble, and warned Big Fat and Er Fat not to teach those people a lesson today like yesterday, and he sat on the sofa and waited for those people to come.

At two o'clock in the middle of the night, there was movement at the gate of the farm, and the doorman secretly opened the door for people to come in.

Thirteen people entered the farm and touched all the way in the direction of the vegetable greenhouse.

The next scene was the same as last night, two big tigers followed them all the way, and when they were still forty or fifty meters away from the shed, two big tigers pounced.

Screams, wails, cries for mercy, tiger roars, gunshots, the sound of crushing bones... It's all mixed up.

Mu Qiao sat in front of the monitor, quietly watching the scene in the monitoring, and the dim light in the video hit Mu Qiao's face without a trace of facial expression, setting off this cold winter night even more cold.

There was no snow tonight, the snow on the ground had not yet melted, and the blood was soaked with white snow, losing its original bright red color at night, leaving only a pitch-black imprint.

An hour later, everything was settled, and the thirteen people lay on the ground wailing, and Big Fat and Er Fat obediently lay on the side, occasionally licking their paws.

Moving his somewhat numb legs, Mu Qiao got up and took the tow truck key and went out the door.

Mu Qiao drove the trailer and put the thirteen people with broken arms and legs on the ground with masks on the trailer.

When the doorman saw Mu Qiao come out, he felt a little longing in his heart.

When he saw the bloody people on the trailer, the doorman slumped in his chair.