104

Chapter 104: Biological Father

Five days later, they returned to the consular district.

The consular area was covered in snow and covered in silver, and Zi'an had never seen this kind of scene, lying on the window and looking out, constantly exclaiming.

The owner of this RV, Teng Li, did not know what was going on, the closer to the consular district, the more tired he became, often sleeping until noon before getting up, and the task of driving fell to Wen again.

Zi'an also slept more than twelve hours a day, sometimes laughing one second and falling asleep the next.

However, Zi'an is a snake, and it is understandable that he sleeps non-stop every day.

The car drove all the way, and finally stopped in front of Xiao Shu's house, Lan Zeruoxi hugged Mu Qiao down, Teng Li also followed and hugged Zi'an wrapped in balls and got out of the car, Wen They found a place to stop and leave.

For the time being, they will go back to their respective homes, and then meet again in three days, and the matter of reporting to Lord Wado will be handed over to Lord Mu and Lord Lanze.

Chu Liang saw Mu Qiao being held by someone and realized that something was wrong, according to Mu Qiao's personality, he would not let people hold him like this.

"Mu Qiao, what's wrong with you?"

Chu Liang stepped forward worriedly to see what happened to Mu Qiao and whether his body was injured.

Mu Qiao awkwardly blocked Xiao Shu's hand to lift his clothes.

It's a shame, this time it's really a shame to be thrown home.

"I'm fine, I just accidentally fell to the ground and broke my tailbone before, but it's almost fine."

"Hiss——!"

Chu Liang gasped, how much it hurt if he broke his bones!

"Come, hurry... Hurry into the house.

When Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi and the two of them entered the house, Chu Liang noticed the man following behind and the child he was holding in his arms.

"Hello."

Chu Liang nodded hello from the man in front of him, and then talked to Zi'an with a smile and reached out to hug him.

"This is our boy An, who looks so cute. Come and let the uncle hug.

"Little uncle is good."

Zi'an was a little shy, and after calling obediently, he reached out and put his arm around the little uncle's neck.

Teng Li saw that the person in front of him had a good attitude towards Zi'an before letting go of his hand, and let this person contact Zi'an.

Entering the house, Chu Liang took Zi'an into the house to talk to Mu Qiao, while Chu Yan chatted with Lan Zeruoxi and the two of them in the living room outside.

"Little uncle, you called me before and said that my biological parents are back, what's going on? Haven't they been out of here for more than a decade? Why did it suddenly come back again?

"Alas!"

Chu Liang sighed and sat next to Mu Qiao with Zi'an in his arms.

"Because of you. Isn't your fame getting bigger and bigger, and the new government wants to win you over, so it sent Mu Heng, who is a resident of Senmu District like you, who knows that he is your biological father. It