78

Chapter 78: Cheeky Lan Zeruo

The men visited for more than an hour and were finally leaving.

They all seemed to have forgotten about the little tiger in the morning, and Mu Qiao brought them fruit baskets and a cartload of durians.

For the matter of sending the seven-day fruit basket, Mu Qiao asked the leader Ster, and Stet did not object and said that Mu Qiao would come to the matter, coax those people well, and there would be many benefits in the future.

If the burden is large, you can also send fruit baskets in the name of the consular district.

Just a short time after Sturt left, he came back.

"Mu Qiao, I think it's better to send the seven-day fruit basket in the name of the consular district, I'll ask the secretary to contact you and go to the finance department to get the money."

"Okay."

Mu Joe knew that St would return, and few people would miss the opportunity to make a name in front of the big guy, and Sturt was no exception.

After seeing off Sturt, Mu Qiao turned back to the farm and glanced at a car parked not far from the farm gate.

Mu Qiao took a few steps in the direction of the car, saw clearly who the person in the car was, turned around and left.

"Uncle, close the door!"

"Mu Qiao!"

The people in the car opened the door and quickly went to chase Mu Qiao.

The doorman uncle quickly pressed the button to close the door, but the man moved too fast to stop him.

"Mu Qiao, what are you running?"

Lan Zeruoxi grabbed Mu Qiao's wrist, and the man pulled it aside.

"Let go! Do I know you?

Mu Qiao shook off Lan Zeruoxi's hand, not wanting to deal with him.

The farm employees on the road saw the boss and a handsome man pulling and pulling, and they all stood curiously and watched.

It doesn't look like an enemy, is it flirting?

Well...... Look like.

"How do you do this to those who pursue you? Do it with a heart.

"Huh?"

Mu Qiao's eyes widened, liking him, what to do?

"Are you sick in the brain? Like me?

"Fooled me, and the face said he liked me! Why are you so shameless!

Lan Zeruo grabbed Mu Qiao's wrist, so that he could not break free, and looked serious.

"How can you say that you don't want to face me, I have a reason for that."

"I was attacked and injured, and I don't know how I went from being a human to an animal, and I haven't done this before."

"You said I lied to you, where did I lie to you? I didn't want to change back after I changed back to a human, but then I saw that you wanted to see Baidanzi, if it weren't for you, do you think I'm willing to become an animal, and I don't want face?

"You touch your conscience, how do I treat you?"

"You lied to me, are you still reasonable?"

Mu Qiao really has never seen such a cheeky person, and he doesn't talk nonsense with him, so he starts directly.