26

Chapter 26: Arson

After a few days, those people did not come again, but Mu Qiao would go out every evening and return until dark.

Lan Zeruoxi didn't know what Mu Qiao was doing when he went out, and he didn't follow Mu Qiao out, guarding at home in case those people came again, and didn't go into the space to sleep again.

It was right to be vigilant these days, and Lan Zeruoxi had waited for days to finally wait for those people to act.

On this day, in the middle of the night, Lan Zeruo was sleeping soundly and was woken up by a thick smoke.

When I ran out, I saw seven or eight people outside the house holding torches and setting it on fire.

These people are really vicious, this is planning to burn them!

Lan Ze Ruoxi took advantage of the moonlight and physical advantages to run out of the house.

"Hurry, hurry! Mu Qiao woke up, we couldn't run away.

"Don't worry, this fire is getting bigger and bigger, even if he wakes up, he won't be able to escape!" Can't burn him today!

"Hmph, useless things deserve to be burned to death!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe that little beast is also burned inside, and we can directly pick it up and eat it when we go in tomorrow morning."

"Yes, yes! Ha ha...... My saliva was coming out.

Those people were talking excitedly, and suddenly felt something behind them, turned their heads and looked at it, almost scared to death.

A beast with gray-yellow markings stood a few paces away from them, staring intently at them, its body arched, as if it was about to pounce on them at any moment, and a terrifying low roar kept coming out of its throat.

"Mom... Oh..."

Seeing the beast getting closer and closer, several people trembled in their calves and did not dare to move, and some people directly peed their pants.

"Go and die, don't eat me!"

Finally, someone couldn't hold on, violently pushed the person standing in front of him, pushed the person down in front of the beast, turned his head and ran.

"Liu Da, you... Yes!

"Roar!"

The beast swooped in, its blood basin wide open, biting off one of the man's arms on the ground, pulling the man and dragging it around.

Biting a man, the beast turned again to chase the others.

How can people compare with the beast, the beast ran a few steps and caught up with the fleeing people, biting it up and constantly dragging it, not killing them, but torturing them.

Let them watch the beasts tear their limbs apart, open their blood basins to them, and torture them both physically and mentally.

In the clearing of the house, screams, wails, cries for mercy, cries ... One after another, severed limbs were scattered everywhere, and blood flowed all over the ground.

Gradually, there was no sound in the clearing, and those people were all fainted in fright.

The beast sniffed around, making sure that no one was awake and no one was dead, and after biting his clothes and dragging them to a corner, gathering the severed limbs together with the men before leaving near the house.

With his sturdy posture, he jumped over the wall and jumped into the yard, and as the beast's body shimmered, the beast's body gradually became smaller and finally turned into Lan Zeruo's usual appearance.