122

Chapter 122: Separate

Uncle Valdo and Star King were in the interrogation room for three hours, and no one except the prisoners knew what they were talking about.

After Uncle Vadore came out of the interrogation room, he called his henchmen and asked his men to secretly take the prisoner and the secret letter found from the prisoner to meet the Star King.

As for Shiyan, the situation on the border has become more and more serious, and Shiyan is needed there to stabilize the morale of the army and direct operations.

Kazuhaku also wanted to go, but was stopped by Vado.

No matter how strong the body is, it needs to rest after giving birth, Yibai is a former god of war and his lover, and Valdo does not want Yibai to leave him and his two children to go to the battlefield.

More importantly, Yibai has been away from the battlefield for five or six years, and five or six years is enough time for a soldier to be sluggish in responding to the brutal situation on the battlefield.

"Dad, don't go, you are the trump card of our empire, you can't easily appear to give the enemy a fatal blow at a critical moment."

Shiyan saw that his father was in a bad mood, and hugged his father's shoulder with a playful smile.

"Besides, the Zerg, where you need the top god-level God of War to make a move, I can beat them to the ground, crying and shouting!"

"Hmph, don't help him talk!"

Ichihaku threw away his son's arm and glared angrily at his lover.

"What else can I do without going into battle? I'm going to grow hair every day when you lock me up at home!

"I want to go into battle, I want to fly my mechs and not just have fun in virtual games!"

"Vado, why do you care about me! By what!

Everything came off guard, Shiyan didn't see his father angry for a long time, looked at the father next to him who didn't speak and looked at the angry father, and did not dare to go up to persuade a word.

"It's not that I won't let you go, it's that I'm not at ease if you're not well."

Vado's hand that wanted to put his arm around Ichihaku fell into vain, and Ichihaku avoided him from hugging.

"I'm already well! Mu Qiao cured me! Ichibaku

retorted sharply, staring at Vado with red eyes.

"And then what? So? You want to go to war again.

Vado withdrew his hand, looking calm.

"Do you know how I feel every time you lie on the operating table covered in blood? Every time my heart hurts, thinking that as soon as you die, I will go with you.

"You think it's cool to go into battle, don't you? Your abilities are demonstrated on the battlefield, and everyone respects you and worships you as the hope of the empire, □□.

"Have you ever thought about how I feel? Do you think everyone is willing to love someone and fight to the death on the battlefield every day? I know that the border needs you, the warriors need you, the empire needs you, I endure that I don't say anything, I run to the battlefield with you and fight side by side.

"I feel like this life is worth it to die with you."

"You want Shiyan to enter the military academy, I persuade my family to support you unconditionally, and when he goes to the battlefield, I will find someone to build the top mecha for him."