73

Chapter 73: Mai Miao is gone

After visiting the various areas of this region and making sure that there was no problem with the growth of wheat seedlings in this region, Mu Qiao took people to the next region.

They stopped and went down to check the growth of the wheat seedlings and tell the residents of the district how to take care of the wheat.

Most of the time they eat and live in the car, but fortunately the car they drive is an RV with air conditioning, bathroom, kitchen and multiple bedrooms, so they can live well even if they don't live in the house.

In addition to visiting, these people also have their own things to do and live a fulfilling life.

Every day before going to bed, Mu Qiao would check the security system of the farm, check the monitoring or talk to Xiaoshu or Zhao Wen on the phone.

The secretary of the leader will report to the leader on the visit in the past few days, and send him the photos and videos taken.

As for the other people in the Ministry of Agriculture who were with them, some would write down their experiences, and some would record the words that Mu Qiao taught to the residents of the area.

The days went on like this, busy with their own personal affairs, busy visiting various areas.

I thought that life would go on like this, and they went back to their lives after the mission was successfully completed, and then went home to live their lives, but they hit a nail in the last general region.

According to the visiting arrangement, they first went to the area where the chief was located, but they did not find any shadow of wheat seedlings in the field.

When I asked the governor and the residents of the area, everyone said that after the people from the consular district helped plant the wheat, they didn't move again, and they didn't know how it came to be like this.

Mu Qiao's first reaction was: Those seeds won't freeze to death, right?

Looking at the steaming soil, Mu Qiao denied this conjecture again.

"Master Mu, those seeds won't really freeze to death, will they?"

Others are also puzzled by this strange phenomenon, and it stands to reason that this will not happen.

Wheat seedlings can grow in other areas, how can this area not grow.

"Nope. You touch the temperature of this soil, how warm it is, as long as they don't do anything to make the wheat freeze, they won't be able to grow wheat seedlings.

Mu Qiao denied their suspicions, relying on this soil temperature will never fail to grow wheat seedlings.

"Could it be that they lied? They moved the soil, freezing it, so that the wheat in the field did not germinate.

The

personnel of the Ministry of Agriculture thought of this possibility again and nodded their heads in agreement with this conjecture.

"It's possible."

Thinking about it this way, this explanation is very reasonable.

Mu Qiao called the chief and asked the residents in the area if they had dug the soil before.

The chief was reluctant on the spot, and the table slapped "rattling", and he had to ask Mu Qiao to give them an explanation.

"What do you mean by that? Yes? Is this doubting me?

"You guys don't inquire either, I, Zhao San, have been the chief of my life, when did I say nonsense!"

"What do you mean today!"