7

Chapter 7: Exposure

Mu Qiao continued to pack up after sending Chen Yi away, not at all worried that the district chief would bring someone to find trouble for a while, with the words that warned the district chief's son before, Mu Qiao believed that the district chief would not move again in a short time.

The things at home were bits and pieces, and even with the help of others, Mu Qiao had been cleaning up for a long time.

Mu's mother sent the neighbors who were helping away, turned around and dragged Mu Qiao to the living room with Mu Bai.

"Come, tell me clearly, what happened to that hairy dango, and when did you pick it up?"

Mu Qiao knew that the original owner's mother would not easily expose this matter, so he told them truthfully, and they knew it, so they would save themselves from taking Baidanzi with them every day for fear of being discovered.

Strangely, Mu Qiao explained the source of the white danzi, and the original owner's mother actually laughed.

Laugh at what?

Mu Qiao didn't know what was funny about this.

"Mu Qiao, you are very good, you dare to hide things when you pick them up. But it just so happens that we haven't eaten meat in a long time, and killing that little thing just happens to eat meat.

"Mom, Chu Chu hasn't eaten meat yet, just to make up for it."

Mu Qiao's face changed, but he didn't expect that the original owner's mother and Mu Bai planned this, and they smiled in the next second.

"Well, you guys don't fear death and kill and eat." When I picked it up, those poisonous insects did not dare to approach it, and the whole body was poisonous, if you are not afraid of being poisoned by it, take a knife and slaughter it. The

original owner's mother and Mu Bai obviously didn't believe it, otherwise Mu Qiao wouldn't be afraid of being poisoned by that little thing, and went to the kitchen to get a knife and rushed to Mu Qiao's room.

Mu Qiao slowly followed and leaned against the door frame, concentrating on being the audience of this good show, smiling as they grabbed Bai Tuanzi and raised their knives to cut but stopped in mid-air.

"Why didn't you cut it? I'm still waiting for everyone to die together with the meat, oh, it's in your hands, hurry up." Mu

Bai really didn't dare, if what Mu Qiao said was true, then they would really be poisoned.

"Cut, what a dare."

Mu Bai heard Mu Qiao's mocking words, and wanted to slaughter the gadget in his hand, but the kitchen knife did not dare to fall.

After watching enough of the play, Mu Qiao took out a cloth from his pocket and stepped forward to wrap Baidanzi.

Mu Bai saw Mu Qiao's actions, and they were more convinced of what Mu Qiao said, but they felt that their faces were dull, and they dropped a few words and walked away.

"Why can't you eat it and pick it up?" The brain is sick.

Because of Mu Qiao, Lan Zeruoxi experienced two death threats in one day, and now seeing Mu Qiao like a flood beast, he immediately decided to stay away from Mu Qiao when he was well from his injuries.

This guy is really terrifying, looking honest and bullying and well-behaved, and his mind is vicious, he is simply not a person.

Because of the good son of the district chief, the existence of Bai Danzi finally saw the light, and Mu Qiao also specially took Bai Danzi out during dinner at night, and went out again after eating.