115

Chapter 115: Meeting

In the next few days, Mu Heng kept pestering Chu Mu to ask for forgiveness.

Mu Qiao saw that Chu's father's attitude was resolute, so he didn't care too much about the emotional dispute between them, and accompanied Zi'an and Owao to play games, study, or drive to dig a river.

Speaking of digging rivers, we must talk about Sun Qing and Zhao Dong's commotion operations.

Sun Qing and Zhao Dong looked at Mu Qiao's excavator, and when they found it, they didn't want to work with others and had a crooked mind.

Mu Qiao can't count on it, they don't have two other sons.

Go to find Mubai to help dig the river, and Mubai directly beat them out.

Go to Chu Su to help, saying that as long as Chu Su obediently listens to them, they can still reluctantly recognize Chu Su as a son, and the money matter can be solved slowly.

Now that Mu Qiao is up, and he and Chu Mu recognize the relationship between father and son, they should be able to get some money back if they go to make trouble.

His son has been Chu Mu's son for more than twenty years in vain, and he has served with all his heart and soul by Chu Mu's side, without merit and hard work, his son cannot be the son and hard worker of others for more than twenty years in vain without getting a penny, there is no such reason in the world.

Mu Qiao didn't say anything after knowing this, and opened the door to let them come in and take them to see Chu Su.

As soon as they opened the door, Sun Qing saw Chu Su lying on the bed, his face was sallow and not like a living person, his mouth was cracked, his hair was greasy and yellow, and there was a stinky smell in the room.

"Oh hey, my God, this really doesn't let us live!"

"My son, what's wrong with you? How did you become this ghost? Did Mu Qiao, the bastard, bully you?

"Tell Daddy, Daddy will avenge you!"

This time, Zhao Dong was tough, rolled up his sleeves, and glared at Mu Qiao in a vicious voice.

"Dad... Mom..."

Chu Su opened his mouth weakly, and as soon as he called his parents, tears couldn't stop flowing.

"Ahem..."

Then there was a violent cough, and without lifting it up in one breath, he vomited a large piece of blood, stained the quilt in front of him, and part of the blood ran down his face.

Sun Qing and Zhao Dong were scared enough, and the momentum just now suddenly disappeared, standing on the side and not daring to speak.

Mu Qiao spoke with a look of disgust.

"You should have seen him like this, if I hadn't seen him pitiful, I wouldn't have wanted to take him home."

"Look at what this nice room of mine looks like now, it's really unappetizing."

"If you want to take him away, take him away, it seems that he will not be happy." Don't die in my house, shame! Sun

Qing's hand, which originally wanted to explore Chu Su's nose, hurriedly retracted and stood aside thinking about what to do.

"My son has been with your father for more than 20 years, once as a cow and a horse to serve him without merit and hard work, your family can't turn their faces and don't admit it, so let's give us some money to bury him."