124

Chapter 124: The Year
Wen Xi listened to the two children in front of her tell about what had happened for so many years, and it was still hard to believe that so many years had passed since she woke up, and the child she gave birth to had also grown up.

"You said your dad remarried? And whom?

Wen Xi looked out the window expressionlessly, his gaze unfocused.

"It's your attending doctor Lan Ting, I got married when I was ten years old, and she has been treating you for so many years."

"So did I divorce him? What about your uncle and your two older brothers?

Wen Xi played with his fingers, not knowing whether to cry or laugh, and when he woke up, the world changed.

"Uh..."

Lan Zeroxi was difficult to speak, and Blair took the words to explain to the master.

"There is no divorce, Lord Lanze said that you are his wife after all, and he cannot divorce you when you are in a coma, saying that it will break the hearts of us students and people."

"Huh?"

Wen Xi sneered, his ex-husband is really shameless, and there has been no change after so many years.

Lan Zeruoxi didn't want his mother to be sad because of these things, and deliberately changed the topic and said that he wanted to inform his brothers that she woke up.

"Mom, it's been so many years, don't be sad about these things when you just woke up, do you want me to inform my three brothers to come to see you, and our mother and son have a good talk."

"Brother? Three?

Wen Xi couldn't figure out what was going on again.

Lan Zeruoxi thought that his mother had slept for so long, and his head was a little unresponsive, and he smiled and spoke.

"Yes, mom, you won't forget the child you gave birth, right? Isn't my eldest brother and second brother twins born to you? My little brother and I were also born to you, and we are also twins. Lan

Ze Ruoxi originally thought that her mother would react after listening to it, who knew that her mother was directly stunned in place and stunned.

Lan Ze Ruoxi three people looked at each other and didn't know where there was something wrong with this sentence, is this a sleep fragment? Do you want to call a doctor to come and see?

"Lan-Ze-Bo!"

"Ah——!!"

"Boom!"

Wen Xi itched his teeth with hatred, gritted his teeth and shouted his ex-husband's name, eager to rush out and strangle him now!

Lan Zeruo froze in place, watching the old mother (aunt/master) throw the things at hand on the ground and smash them to pieces.

"Mom, what's wrong with you? Don't get excited.

"Auntie, we have something to say, you calm down first, you can't get out of bed now."

"Master, what's wrong with you?"

Lan Zeruo and the three of them saw that the patient wanted to get out of bed, and they didn't care about being smashed by something, so they quickly stepped forward to stop it.

"Don't stop me! I'm going to kill Lan Zebo and Lan Ting's pair of adulterers now□□!" Wen

Xi desperately struggled to find the dog man and woman to take revenge, but the body that had just woken up was still very weak, and he was finally stopped by the three of them and pressed on the bed.

Lan Zeruoxi and the three of them calmed down for a long time, and the stubborn patient was willing to obediently cooperate and sit on the hospital bed to calm down.

"Master, why are you so excited? Is there really a conspiracy in which you have been in a coma for so long?!

Blair looked at the master's pale and bloodless face, and was also emotional at the thought that the master had been killed and lay in bed for more than twenty years.

"Mom, is someone trying to hurt you? If you say it, we will definitely give you a blow!

"Auntie, we are all here, you also have four sons and other family members, if you feel uncomfortable in your heart, just say it, we will give you a blow."

"Whew..."
Wen Xi,
who was proud for a lifetime, still didn't hold back, covered his face and cried, venting all the grievances and resentment of so many years.

Lan Zeruoxi stood by the hospital bed without speaking, turning his head to look at other places and feeling sad, sure enough, as they thought, there was a conspiracy here.

Wen Xi cried for a long time before calming down and telling them about the events of that year.

When she was pregnant with Lan Ze Ruoxi and was about to give birth in three or four months, her husband took a family to travel to an alien planet during the break, and met Lan Ting who was pregnant and played with other friends.

Wen Xi was surprised by Wen Xi's pregnancy, she and Lan Ting were friends, and she had never heard that Lan Ting had someone she liked, let alone pregnant.

Wen Xi also foolishly wished Lan Ting and the people she liked to grow old before, but the funny thing is that the child in Lan Ting's belly is her husband's, and the originally happy and complete family is completely broken after breaking the good things of her husband and friends.

While pretending to be stupid and not knowing, Wen Xi contacted other friends to collect evidence of the dog man's cheating.

After collecting all the evidence, Wen Xi copied and copied all the evidence and sent it to his brother and trusted friends, and Benli also planned to hand it over to the media who knew that Lan Zebo and the two of them would find it.

Lanzebo hit her with his car, and listening to what his son just said, it can be guessed that Lanzebo told the media that she accidentally had a car accident.

Wen Xi woke up again to find herself lying on the operating table, and Lan Zebo was forcing the doctor to tell others that she had given birth to two children, because Lan Ting had also given birth to a child the night before, and he needed to give the child a reasonable identity.

How could Wen Xi agree to raise a junior's child, struggling to divorce Lan Zebo and calling her family when she left the operating room.

Wen Xi has been pampered by his family since he was a child, and he can't tolerate sand in his eyes, and he won't endure betrayal in his feelings.

Don't want to get divorced if you don't want to go on, Wen Xi is not rare to stay with someone who no longer likes him, and Wen Xi and Lan Zebo made it very clear before getting married.

Now we love each other, one day if you don't love me, just tell me not to do such a disgusting thing as cheating, I worry about what disease I have, and don't worry that I will not be able to bear you, this situation is absolutely impossible. Saying that he likes but still letting the woman he likes be a junior, a man's love is hypocritical and disgusting, and he will only be touched and touched by his mouth.

At that time, Wen Xi was already a famous mecha master in the interstellar, his younger brother was the god of war, and his parents at home were well-known experts in the interstellar and had a prominent family.

And the Lanzebo family, that is, a small vegetation family, how can it be compared to their family in the field of vegetation research in the interstellar world.

Because of his marriage to Wen Xi, the status and influence of the Lanze family in the interstellar has skyrocketed, which family is not respectful to their family.

As soon as he said divorce, Lan Zebo knelt in front of the operating table and cried guilty, saying that he was just blinded by Lan Ting's sweet words and gentle pettiness, and he still loved himself.

Wen Xi almost didn't laugh when he heard it at that time, he had gone early, and now he knew that he was wrong to give up his dignity and kneel on the ground to pretend to be a dog, it was too late!

His own things are contaminated, even if he likes Wen Xi again, he doesn't want to want it anymore, and he feels disgusted while owning it, and Wen Xi doesn't want to disgust himself in the future.

Later, Lan Zebo saw that Wen Xi insisted on divorce, and said that he wanted his brother to give him a good look, let the media know about their good deeds.

Wen Xi smiled bitterly, she was really stupid at that time, how could she forget the truth of the charming eyes of power.

Lanzebo did not hesitate to choose which one to choose between a life and a flat sunshine road, and he threatened the doctor to inject her with psychiatric drugs that put people into a coma, which can make people into a vegetative state.

Wen Xi was in a coma for so many years, her head was confused, and she was vaguely awake and fell into a coma again after being found by Lan Ting to inject drugs, and it was not until today that Mu Qiao rescued her.

Blair and Lan Zeroxi were indignant after hearing the truth of what happened back then, and got up to go out to ask for explanations, but were stopped by Mu Qiao and Wen Xi.

"Don't be impulsive, if you want revenge, you can't rush for a while, we have to plan well."

Mu Qiao stopped the two people and pushed them to sit down next to the sofa, turning his head to ask Aunt Wen Xi's opinion.

"Auntie, what do you think? Do you want revenge?

"Of course! I won't let go of the people who have bullied me! Wen

Xi's eyes shone with essence and was already thinking about how to take revenge, she was not someone who would swallow her anger.

Mu Qiao took out the communicator and had been recording since he entered the ward.

"Mu Qiao, you..."

Lan Zeroxi and they were all surprised, Wen Xi was stunned for a few seconds and laughed, this kid is really funny.

"It's always good to be prepared."

Mu Qiao was a little embarrassed, holding up an expressionless face and sending the recorded audio to Lan Zeruoxi and Blair, and after forwarding it, he turned his head to ask Aunt Wen Xi.

"Auntie, do you want it?"

"Here, send me a copy too."

Aunt Wen Xi took out her communicator out of thin air without saying a word, and when she saw Mu Qiao's surprised eyes, she proudly raised her mouth.

"Our family has its own space, what good genes can Lanze's kind of family have, my son is so handsome and inherits my genes."

Wen Xi's words amused the three children present, and Wen Xi raised his head very arrogantly.

Mu Qiao watched Aunt Wen Xi's movements, turned his head to look at Lan Zeruoxi, he was looking at Aunt Wen Xi with a happy smile.

If Lan Ze Ruoxi is raised by Aunt Wen Xi's side, it is estimated that her personality will be very good, it is estimated that she will be as cheerful and humorous as Shiyan, and the relationship with her brothers will be very good, brothers and friends.

There is evidence collected by Aunt Wen Xi many years ago, and there is also a key to a place - Wen Xi's exclusive experimental base, which contains various mecha.

Wen Xi gave the key to Blair and asked him to take out the mech from the innermost laboratory in the place, which she had prepared for her brother Yibai more than twenty years ago, and was originally intended to give it away on his birthday.

All the mecha of Yibai combat are exclusively designed and produced by Wen Xi, and the top warframes of more than twenty years ago are still among the top ten fighter mecha.

It is worth mentioning that the mecha designed by Aunt Xi Chinese the top ten fighter mecha are all within the top five, occupying five places in the top ten mecha.

This mecha that was not sent out is an upgraded version of the previous versions, which will be easier to deal with the Zerg, and it will be a great help to the current grim border.

Wen Xi does not plan to disclose the news of her awakening to the media now, she is still waiting for the "lovers" who are passionate about her to throw themselves into the net to collect evidence and kill them all.

Mu Qiao placed a few pinhole cameras in the room before they left, and Lan Zeruoxi interrupted at night and then sneaked in to protect his mother, waiting for the two people to act.

"Oh, my poor son, he must have suffered a lot of anger over the years."

Wen Xi watched them leave, a smiling face collapsed, looking out the window in a daze.

Lan Zebo just got off work when he received a call from his wife, who hurriedly said on the phone that Wen Xi had woken up, but he was still weak and confused.

Lan Ze Ruowen and the three brothers saw their father come back to answer the phone and hurriedly left, thinking that something was wrong, and quickly followed behind to ask the reason.

Lan Zebo was so distraught that his head was empty, he didn't know if Wen Xi remembered what happened more than twenty years ago, and dropped the sentence "Your mother woke up" and quickly left in a speeding car.

"Huh?!"

"Great!"

"Our mother is finally awake!"

"Quickly tell Ruoxi, let's go to the hospital to see my mother together."

The three brothers were shocked and delighted to spin around the living room looking for their mobile phones and telling their friends and family the good news.