107

Chapter 107: Chen Yi and Zhao Wen

Five days later, Chu Mu entered the operating room.

The operation was relatively successful, and the spine that had grown together was broken and needed to grow again, and Chu Mu needed bed rest during this time.

Mu Qiao and they discussed it and went to the supermarket to buy some things and visit Chu Mu in the hospital.

In the supermarket, they were shopping happily, and Mu Qiao was suddenly stopped in the way.

"Oh, who am I supposed to be? It turned out to be our famous Mu Qiao. Mu

Qiao was still a little unresponsive when he saw the woman in front of him, how could Chen Yi appear in the consular area?

Who was the girl holding her arm next to her?

"Auntie, long time no see."

"Don't call me that, I can't afford it."

Chen Yi gave him a glance, and his mouth kept talking.

"It's not me saying you, Mu Qiao, you have the ability now, you can't forget your brother and your mother." You're happy here, and they're still living a hard time in the Morimi District! What

is suffering?

Moriki District is now very different from before, to exaggerate it is a sea change, and the grain production every quarter is enough for one area for five or six years.

No one in every household is as hungry as before, all home appliances have been purchased brand new, the streets are clean and tidy, and the families who live well have built houses, how can it be regarded as suffering and living a hard life?

Senshui District is not the best example, Chen Yi just wants to take the opportunity to say Luomu Qiao.

"Auntie, I have long broken off relations with their family, what are they looking for me for?"

"Auntie, isn't Sun Qing's good friend? Chen Yi is so rich now, your family leaks a little money to help them.

"Put Nima's shit! Why should my son's money take care of your mother and brother! Chen

Yi immediately cursed when he heard this, Mu Qiao, this kid is really not a thing!

Mu Qiao was scolded and did not get angry, and asked her with a smile.

"According to what the aunt said, there is no need to raise it if there is no blood relationship?"

"Of course, you're not talking nonsense! You yourself are not a thing, don't want my family to pay for it!

Mu Qiao lowered his face coldly, and slapped away the fingers that Chen Yi pointed to his nose.

"That's fine. I am not related to them, why should I raise them? It's hilarious.

"We still have business, let's go first."

Mu Qiao directly pulled Lan Zeruoxi and Zi'an to turn around and leave together, leaving them behind.

Chen Yi's mother covered the hand that was slapped, and he was angry in his heart, and he glanced at the girl who was using the pestle as a wood on the side and was so angry that he directly hit someone.

"Just like you, how can my son think of you? Did you just go blind? Won't help me call back? The

girl was beaten and had an even bigger temper.

"Old woman, who are you beating! You think I'm rare to your son, and I have a brain disease.

"Seeing how old and ugly you look, smearing powder on your face can't hide the poor sour qi on your body!"