103

Chapter 103: Revenge

"What's going on?"

A man in an RV saw their miserable situation here and kindly stopped to inquire.

"Need help? My car should be big enough for a few of you. I'm going to Moriki Ward, where are you going? Lan

Zeruoxi originally wanted to turn his head to see who was so kind, but he didn't expect it to be an acquaintance.

"We'll go somewhere with you, trouble you to drive the car."

"Hey, then we really have a fate."

The man listened to Naoraku and pulled the car in front of them with the steering wheel.

Lan Zeruoxi carried Mu Qiao into the man's car, and Wen held Zi'an in the back.

Mu Qiao glanced at the man in the cab, they didn't know each other at all.

"Is this man reliable? It won't be another liar like just now, right?

Mu Qiao pulled the corners of Lan Zeruoxi's clothes, nervously looking around the structure of the RV to see where there was danger.

Wen They were also worried, worried that something like the same thing would happen again.

Are they okay scars forget to hurt? Just deceived, and so easily believe strangers.

"Don't worry, I know this person."

Lan Zeruoxi's words were like a reassuring pill, making them relax a little and sit in their seats.

The man came in to see if they were seated and caught a glimpse of Mu Qiao's unnaturally drooping legs.

"Little brother, are you injured? I have more rooms in the car, do you want to choose one to go in and rest. The four of you can also choose one each. As

soon as Mu Qiao wanted to refuse, Lan Zeruoxi had already made a decision for him first, and agreed for him on his own.

"Thanks, then we'll go and choose one."

"Hey, I haven't said yes yet."

Mu Qiao was very unhappy with Lan Zeruoxi's unauthorized behavior of making decisions for him.

"Sooner or later, you have to choose one, otherwise where will you and Zi'an stay tonight?"

Lan Zeruoxi chose the room near the bathroom, and it was convenient for Mu Qiao to go to the toilet at night.

The room was well stocked with everything and the cupboard also had matching bedding and toiletries.

"It's good that I didn't owe too much noise before and put it in the space, otherwise he would have been blown up now."

Lan Zeruoxi first put Mu Qiao on the chair and sat for a while, he went to tidy up the room, and Wen also brought Zi'an in to find Mu Qiao.

Zi'an stood next to Mu Qiao so that he didn't cry anymore, and didn't say anything about letting Mu Qiao hold him, and obediently hugged Mu Qiao's leg.

Put the son down, and Wen went out to choose his room.

After a while, Mu Qiao saw Lan Zeruoxi spread two quilts.

"I'll just sleep in a bed with my son."

"I live in this house too, with you."

"Nope!"

Mu Qiao refused without thinking.

Lan Zeruoxi acted as if he hadn't heard and put his toiletries with the two of them.