36

Chapter 36: Flour Grinding Machines

Back home, Mu Qiao unloaded a bag of wheat and went to rinse, and Chu Liang also followed.

Mu Qiao saw that Xiao Shu didn't say anything, and let himself exchange grain for "feed", and he was curious.

"Uncle... Why didn't you stop me? Do you really believe what I say? Chu

Liang was particularly generous, waving his hand to let Mu Qiao not take it to heart.

"We have a lot of food, and it's okay to have seven or eight bags less." Besides, I believe you.

"When your uncle comes back, maybe he will change dozens of bags."

When Mu Qiao heard this, his eyes were a little sour.

Ah, so pretentious, I kind of want to cry.

On the way back from Chu Yan, he heard that the two people at home had changed their feed, and as soon as they entered the door, they saw that they were washing feed.

When Chu Liang saw him return, he told him about Wheat.

Chu Yan was silent for a few seconds, and what he said startled Mu Qiao.

"Wood boy, while the car hasn't left yet, how about we go and change some back?"

After Chu Liang listened, he squeezed his eyebrows at Mu Qiao and whispered to Mu Qiao.

"I'll just say your uncle will say change it again."

Twenty bags is a little less, Mu Qiao thought and thought, and replied dryly.

"That... Then go change a little. Saying

that it was a little more, Mu Qiao did not expect that his uncle had emptied half of the family's grain depot and exchanged it for a cartload of feed.

Ahem... Truck delivery directly to home.

The person in charge of the farm was also buying feed on the side, knowing that the brother had changed a cart of feed, and specially ran over to see.

"Old Chu, what's wrong with you, why are you getting so much feed? Our farm doesn't have to pay for feed. There

were too many people watching the bustle at the door, and Chu Yan let Mu Qiao watch people unload things on the side, and pulled the old guy aside to whisper.

After three or four minutes, the head of the farm pulled Mu Qiao aside.

"Mu Qiao, can that thing really be eaten and grown?"

Mu Qiao nodded, and then watched the man say hello to his uncle, and ran to find the merchant excitedly.

The trust came suddenly and violently, and Mu Qiao couldn't accept it a little.

After the people outside left, Chu Yan was busy with seed matters again.

After Mu Qiao washed a small bag of wheat, fried it in a pot, and then drove out and pulled two stones back, making a simple stone mill.

The stone mill was scrubbed clean, and clean buckets were placed in the notches on both sides, and Mu Qiao poured the wheat into it and began to grind.

The stone grinding is simple, the polished flour is not very clean, and it is mixed with wheat bran.

Mu Qiao sifted through the newly changed sieve many times to make sure there was no wheat bran before proceeding to the next step.

Today, he plans to make steamed cabbage, which is delicious and easy to make.