75

Chapter 75: Three Years Later

Three years have passed, and a lot has happened in the meantime.

Mu Qiao's farm is already on track, and since then it has been expanding, with a variety of fruits and vegetables on the farm, and business on an alien planet.

Today, Mu Qiao and the farm they run are famous, and the alien planet knows that there is a group that runs a food business on this abandoned planet.

In three years, they have cultivated a large number of excellent employees, and they are no longer busy with a small part of the business.

Today, they just sit in their offices and wait for business after business to come to their doors, occasionally inspecting a few farms below.

In addition to the food business, Mu Qiao's biggest success in the past three years has been the successful planting of large and small trees on the farm.

Mu Qiao witnessed these trees from small saplings of tens of centimeters at the beginning, gradually branching, germinating, growing taller, thicker, and growing into pavilion trees.

Every time he saw these trees, the pride in Mu Qiao's heart instantly exploded, which was the result of his careful planting!

These trees are also a little "thin" and cannot compare to the trees in the forest, and that's okay.

Step by step, one day, these trees will grow into big trees, resist the wind and sand, and protect the peace.

The trees planted by Muqiao have adapted to the harsh climate of the planet, and the next plan of the consular district is to try to plant these saplings in the whole consular district.

Speaking of the climate of the consular district, after the leader and their empire continued to improve the atmosphere, the climate of the planet today has changed slightly, and the temperature has dropped by an average of 5c.

"Mu Qiao, I had a small meeting with several other consular chiefs before, and this season's wheat harvest is good, and it is expected to increase by a hundred catties per mu compared to the previous year."

"Mu Qiao, this is all the credit of you and your Ministry of Agriculture!"

Stern saw the wheat harvest simulation on the computer and was one hundred and ten thousand satisfied with Mu Qiao's ability.

With Mu Qiao there, he earned enough limelight in front of several other leaders every year, and the Star King praised him more than once for his meritorious governance.

Mu Qiao's group has also brought economic development opportunities to the consular district, and the economic strength of the consular district has increased rapidly compared to three years ago, which can be seen from a small aspect.

Because there is more wheat in the consular district, every family can fill their stomachs, and there can be surplus wheat every quarter, and the wheat harvested in one quarter can be enough for a family to feed for a year.

Every household has surplus food, and the masses have the time and energy to do some new tricks and make some snacks and pastries.

There are hundreds of more shops in their consular area alone, cake shops, hot pot shops, barbecue restaurants, cooking cake shops...

Chicken cake, torn stick, spicy hot, egg noodles, shredded meat noodles, bean skin, fritters, multigrain pancakes, meat dumplings, pancakes, mille-feuille. Pan-fried dumplings, potato cakes, cold skin, snail flour...

As soon as they appeared, they set off a craze in the consular district, filling up all the time, with long queues of diners willing to wait for hours just to get a bite.