3

Chapter 3: Water Trucks

I was going to water the ground in a few days when the weather was cooler, but now that there is a water truck, Mu Ma will immediately make a decision to water the ground tomorrow.

Mu Ma pulled Mu Bo into the living room, leaving only Mu Qiao and a few friends of the original owner in the yard. In the memory of the original owner, except for the boy named Fang You who loved to take advantage of the small and coaxed the original owner many times, the other two people, Chen Yi and Zhao Wen, were very good in terms of character and treatment of the original owner.

The four of them have a good relationship, they often come and go, and they have been living in the fields a lot recently, and the four of them have not seen each other much.

"Why are you busy people free to come to me today?"

Chen Yi shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands, quite helpless, "You made such a big move today, my parents asked me to hurry up and bother you, and borrow your car to water the ground in a few days."

"Thanks to you, we would still be working in the fields now."

"As far as our broken ground is concerned, the soil is poisonous and nutrientless, what can grow? It's not enough to pay taxes for a season's food, what are you doing in the field all day?

"Watering, what else can you do?" Every day the high temperature of fifty or sixty degrees has to be watered every three to five, you haven't been on the ground much, you don't know that..."

Zhao Wen stood beside Chen Yi and did not speak, watching Mu Qiao and Chen Yi chat, but Fang You interrupted the conversation between the two of them without holding his breath,

and impatiently pushed Mu Qiao out.

"Yes, you guys are endless? Don't say it, I'm still waiting to drive and try it out.

Mu Qiao frowned, and in the next second he turned into a thick, honest and good-tempered look, followed Fang You's strength to the car, and Chen Yi and Zhao Wen followed.

When he arrived at the car, Fang You couldn't wait to climb into the car and shouted for Mu Qiao to teach him how to drive this car.

Mu Qiao has the intention to have a good relationship with a few of them, and it is better to ask them for help in the future. After getting into the car and stuffing the clean clothes he just took into the storage box, Mu Qiao began to explain to them how to use the car in turn.

They all drive machines and cars, but they can't research other machines, and Mu Qiao tells them that they will be able to get started soon. In the meantime, Zhao Wen was a little afraid to start driving by himself, and Chen Yi accompanied him to sit in the cab and drive once, and the result was not bad.

When they left, Mu Qiao's hanging heart was put down, opened the storage box in the car, and wanted to see if the little thing was awake, but bumped into a pair of transparent and bright eyes. The little thing woke up, revealing its snow-white fluffy head from the clothes placed in the box, and looked at Mu Qiao guardedly and dumbly.

"Ahem." Rao is Mu Qiao, who has no feelings for animals, and it is undeniable that his heart is soft.

Mu Qiao looked away uncomfortably, wrapped the little thing in clothes a little rudely, entered the house and went straight to his room.

After putting the lump down, Mu Qiao came back with a basin of water in his hand and a clean rag draped over his shoulder. Mu Qiao put down the things, took the small things out of the mass of clothes, and washed and brushed them in the basin.