32

Chapter 32: White Danzi

As soon as they entered the door, the chief object saw Bai Danzi, his eyes lit up instantly, and he walked from the living room to them, reaching out to hug Bai Danzi.

"Where did this come from? It's so cute, come, let me hug.

Mu Qiao carefully put Bai Danzi into the arms of the commander, worried that Bai Danzi would recognize his life, scratched him, and touched Bai Danzi's head soothingly.

"Little uncle, be careful, don't get scratched."

"It's okay. I see that this little guy is very well-behaved and will not hurt me. The

chief smiled softly, kept looking down at Baidanzi, touched Baidanzi's hair with love, and held Baidanzi in the crook of his arm like a child.

Mu Qiao and the chief looked at each other, and the chief shrugged helplessly, put his arm around his sweetheart and coaxed people into the house.

"Liang Liang, it's cold in the courtyard, let's go into the house, the meal will be cold."

Chu Liang carried Bai Danzi into the house, sat on the sofa, put Bai Danzi on his lap, and held Bai Danzi's two front paws with both hands.

"Ahhhh

These eyes are so gentle, and people are so gentle, you can see his pleasure through the eyes.

Lan Zeruoxi was in front of outsiders, Gao Leng could not be approached, and he had never encountered such a situation.

Usually people outside respected him and respected him, did not dare to approach him, and were afraid to say a word.

The family hated him, resented him, ignored him, and bullied him as best they could.

Lan Zeruoxi has never met such a person, and it makes people happy to look at it, and he will drown in the eyes of the other party at a glance.

It gives the illusion that it seems... You hold an important place in his heart.

This feeling, this feeling... Lan Zeruo is strange and unaccustomed, but he doesn't hate it.

It's so warm, it's so warm, I want to cry.

"Ayan, Mu Qiao, you seem to be shy. Hahaha, it's so cute, the ears are cute, the eyes are black and cute, and the meat pad powder on the paws is tender and tender. Chu

Liang has been holding Bai Danzi and not letting go, and he has to hold and eat when eating, and he also wants to feed Bai Danzi to eat.

Lan Zeruoxi liked to feel the feeling of being cared for, but it was not this kind of concern, and he quickly struggled to run to Mu Qiao's side, guarding the man to step forward.

"It's okay to hold it after eating."

The chief persuaded Chu Liang on the side, pulled people to the dining table and sat down.

Chu Liang was lost for a moment, and then ate happily.

"Then hold it when I've eaten."

After eating, Chu Liang said that he would go out for a walk with Bai Tuanzi.

Mu Qiao went out with them, watching the two of them chatter with the people in the district, talking and chatting, and introducing Baidanzi to others.

"It's pretty, this is raised by Mu Xiaozi, I like it."

Back home, Chu Liang still had a smile on his face, and even Chu Yan, the chief commander, was in a good mood.

Chu Liang went to take a bath, and Mu Qiao and the chief were talking outside.