79

Chapter 79: The Greenhouse Burned

Mu Qiao was about to go to bed after washing up, when the alarm of the farm suddenly sounded.

"Toot-"

"Toot-" "Toot-"

Mu Qiao quickly ran out in his bathrobe.

Grabbing someone to ask about the situation, Mu Qiao ran wildly in one direction.

The alarm came from the vegetable greenhouse, and the farm employees all ran in the direction of the vegetable greenhouse.

The closer Mu Qiao got to the vegetable greenhouse, the clearer the screams and exclamations there became.

Finally, Mu Qiao saw the real situation of the vegetable greenhouse, and from the vegetable greenhouse, there was a roaring smoke, and the flames loomed in the smoke.

"What about water! Hurry up and put out the fire!

Mu Qiao saw that the employees on the side were all standing in place and screaming, not doing anything serious.

"Oh, oh!"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"What about water! Where's the water pipe!

"..."

"Why is there no water in the water pipe!"

"..."

The employee

standing in place heard Mu Qiao's roar, and when he woke up like a dream, he hurried to find water, but there was no water when he opened the water valve.

Mu Qiao was so anxious that he forced himself to calm down, thinking carefully about where there was water.

Oh! There is water in the mushroom greenhouse area!

"There is water in the mushroom shed area, there is a sprinkler truck parked there, hurry up and drive over!"

The employee listened to Mu Qiao's words and quickly ran to drive.

"Mu Qiao!"

"Mu Qiao!"

Mu Qiao heard the voice, looked left and right, and did not find who was calling him.

The smoke grew louder, and within seconds a car drove out from the other end of the shed, a sprinkler truck.

"Roar-" "Roar-"

Mu Qiao heard the familiar roar of the tiger, only to find that Big Fat and Er Fat were also in the car.

The car drove to a stop in front of him, and Mu Qiao recognized who the person in the cab was, it turned out to be Lan Zeruoxi, and two big tigers were lying in front of the cab glass to look at themselves.

Lan Zeruoxi got out of the car, and Big Fat and Er Fat jumped out of the car after him.

"Mu Qiao, don't worry."

Mu Qiao saw that the smoke was still very large, and quickly got into the car to extinguish the fire, and Lan Zeruoxi quickly stopped him and held him in his arms.

"Mu Qiao, calm down, the fire has been extinguished by me."

"Then how can there be such a big smoke!"

Mu Qiao didn't believe it, so he had to take a look.

Lan Zeruoxi couldn't stop Mu Qiao, took out a pair of goggles and a mask from his arms and put them on Mu Qiao, pulled him into the smoke, and two big tigers followed.

The thick smoke made his eyes sore, and Lan Zeruoxi put goggles on Mu Qiao, and his eyes would feel better.

Lan Zeruoxi took Mu Qiao's hand and took him around the vegetable greenhouse area, without a trace of flame, just smoke, which would soon disperse under the evening breeze.