40

Chapter 40: Before the Conference

Mu Qiao was not worried about his home, and after staying at Xiao Shu's house for a while, he returned to Senmu District.

As soon as the car drove into the district, I met many people in the district along the way, and those people no longer had the aggressiveness of the past, sitting dejectedly together, or walking on the road like the walking dead.

Mu Qiao didn't have time to care about their mood, and accelerated his speed to rush home.

When they arrived home, Chen Yi was also there, and had just helped Mu Qiao feed the cubs at home.

"Mu Qiao, you can be considered back!"

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen almost cried with joy when they saw Mu Qiao as if they saw the savior.

Dealing with a few beast cubs every day is really painful.

"Wha-"

The little tiger cub put his head against Zhao Wen's calf, rubbing Zhao Wen's calf while coquettishly.

Zhao Wen was so frightened that he didn't dare to move, and his thin pants could feel the breath of the little tiger cub, for fear that it would bite down.

Chen Yi was the same, holding on hard and did not dare to move his legs, allowing the little tiger cub to rub.

Seeing Mu Qiao standing on the side gloating, Chen Yi was so angry that his teeth itched, and he wanted to beat him up fiercely, and called Mu Qiao for help in anger.

"Mu Qiao, you are still standing there, come and save us!"

"Haha..."

Their appearance was so funny, Mu Qiao didn't hold back, watching the show on the side and laughing happily.

The little tiger cub saw that Mu Qiao had returned, and immediately abandoned Chen Yi and Zhao Wen, ran to Mu Qiao's leg, and pulled his pant leg.

After raising white balls for so long, Mu Qiao did not dislike them anymore, bending down to hold one in one hand.

Weigh a □□, well, all gain weight.

"Whaa

"Stay at noon today, I'll make you something to eat."

"Okay!"

Mu Qiao's cooking was delicious, and when Chen Yi and the others heard it, they immediately agreed.

"By the way, you guys help me take the things off the car, there are food I brought for you."

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen listened to Mu Qiao's words, took out large bags of things from the car, and carried them into the house.

Mu Qiao brought back several bags of pastries, dumplings, a large bag of meatloaf, and clothes.

Chen Yi and Zhao Wen had never seen anything other than clothes, but they could see that it was made of the flour thing that Mu Qiao said.

"Mu Qiao, what is this? Is this something made from flour?

Zhao Wen took out a piece, looked at it carefully, took a bite carefully, opened his eyes instantly, and ate it in his hand three times by five.

"Delicious! Delicious!

Chen Yi took a bite and was instantly captured by this food.

When did they eat such delicious things, fragrant, crispy, and sweet.

At noon, they ate dumplings, and Mu Qiao warmed up the meatloaf for Chen Yi and the two of them.

Chen Yi and the two of them ate with their mouths full of oil, and swept the food on the table without lifting their heads.