58

Chapter 58: Buying Strains

When the people in the district saw the production of mushrooms, their minds became alive again, and they all went to the chief and said that they would go to the mushroom area to change some strains.

Chu Yan did not agree, the mushroom was contacted by Mu Qiao, and the people in the district did not miss Mu Qiao's love for helping before, and even if they wanted to raise mushrooms, they had to go through Mu Qiao's consent.

After using it, I want to carry Mu Qiao on my back, and use the way Mu Qiao found to raise mushrooms to get benefits, where in the world is there such a good thing.

The people in the district had to go to Mu Qiao, and when they saw Mu Qiao, they still had some faces that couldn't hang up, and they were embarrassed to look at Mu Qiao the whole time.

Mu Qiao has no problem with the people in the district raising mushrooms, but it can only be raised by Song Ting, and no one in the district can raise them except for her consent.

There is also Mu Qiao who will also raise mushrooms, and in the future, Song Ting and the people who raise mushrooms on Mu Qiao's side will not interfere with each other.

What kind of mushrooms can be grown, and how to develop them in the future, then it depends on their own abilities.

Song Ting didn't expect that Mu Qiao not only didn't care about previous suspicions, but also thought about them so much, and she was very grateful to Mu Qiao in her heart.

After seeing off the people in the district, Mu Qiao went out to find Chen Yi and Zhao Wen.

The two of them moved here, and even though they were allocated the fields, they passed the planting time of this season.

Autumn and winter may have to live on the surplus food from before.

Mu Qiao brought them over, can't ignore them, originally wanted to wait for Song Ting and their mushroom breeding success before going to talk to Zhao Wen about the future, now it's not wrong to be ahead of schedule.

"Mu Qiao, why are you free today?"

Zhao Wen was still thinking about who knocked on the door, and it was Mu Qiao who opened the door.

"Oh, I'm going to bring you meat and mushrooms or something."

Mu Qiao handed the cloth bag to Chen Yi and asked him to take it to the kitchen.

"The people in the district also gave us mushrooms, and Sister Shuang specially gave us ten pounds more."

Zhao Wen asked Mu Qiao to sit in the living room by himself, and he went to boil water and drink tea.

"Mu Qiao, you brought so many dishes over, let's eat hot pot today, the hot pot base you gave before has not been eaten."

Chen Yiyi thought that Mu Qiao was really taking some meat and mushrooms, and when he opened it, he saw a large bag full of various vegetables, and he said why the bag was so heavy.

Everyone was familiar with them, Mu Qiao did not be polite with them, went to the kitchen with Zhao Wen, and stood at the kitchen door to talk to them.

"Okay, we haven't eaten together for many days, and Baidanzi will find it by itself in a while."

Hot pot is still the name that Mu Qiao told them, the word you know when eating at Mu Qiao's house last winter, and eating hot pot on cold days and hot days is the most enjoyable.

Mu Qiao saw the two of them busy, and also rolled up his sleeves to prepare hot pot dishes with them, introducing those fresh vegetables to them one by one.