94

Chapter 94: The Consular District of Turton

Anyway, Mu Qiao is going to find Lan Ze Ruoxi to help.

He can't just forget about Zhao Wen's affairs just because he had a few words with Lan Zeruoxi, and leave it alone.

And Mu Qiao felt that Lan Zeruoxi was actually quite talkative, and he asked him to help Chen Yi and Zhao Wen should be able to help.

At this time, Mu Qiao did not realize at all that there was no possibility in his heart that Lan Zeruoxi would reject him.

Lan Zeruoxi's means were so clever, he unconsciously changed Mu Qiao's opinion of himself.

Let Mu Qiao go from being guarded and annoying at the beginning to being very talkative in his impression now, and even thinking of him unconsciously whenever he has difficulties.

It seems that the day when he chases Mu Qiao is not far away.

Mu Qiao walked around the door of Lan Zeruoxi's room, the hand that wanted to knock on the door, lifted, lowered, lifted again, and lowered again...

Lan Zeruoxi felt that there was someone at the door, opened the door, and found Mu Qiao standing at the door of his room.

"What's wrong?"

Already standing face to face, Lan Zeruoxi has also opened his mouth to ask, and he can't say anything about his face.

Mu Qiao told him about Zhao Wen and Chen Yi, and wanted him to inform the mayor of Senmu District, and let the district chief help watch the movements of the Chen family.

Let's not say whether Chen Yi and Zhao Wen can solve this matter and get together smoothly, so don't let Chen Yi's parents cut Zhao Wen in the dark first.

Lan Zeruo didn't think about it, nodded and agreed.

Mu Qiao looked at him stunned, Lan Ze Ruoxi was so righteous, he helped himself again, he had been taking care of his face just now, standing at the door and not coming in, his strength was really small.

"That's sorry just now. I didn't control my emotions for a while, and my temper was a little big... Don't go to your heart.

"It's okay, it's a little older, don't worry about it. I've long been used to your temper.

Lan Zeruoxi sent him to the door of the room and watched him enter the house before turning back.

In the evening, Zi'an and Xiao Shu talked on the phone, and Mu Qiao went out of the room to squeeze juice.

When he came back again, he saw Lan Zeruoxi holding Zi'an and chatting with Xiao Shu.

Lan Zeruoxi saw that he had returned, and after talking to Xiao Shu, he stood up.

"Zi'an said he was afraid, so I came to accompany him. If you come back, then I'll go first.

After

saying hello, Lan Zeruoxi turned and left.

Facing Xiao Shu's gossipy eyes, Mu Qiao directly chose to ignore it.

After two days, the residents of the Great River District had planted rice in their fields, the trees on the banks of the river had become alive, and it was time for Mu Qiao to leave.

The day after they left the Great River District, Vanka's men who stayed behind to probe the big snakes in the river reported that there were no snakes left in the river.

As Vanka imagined, the appearance of those big snakes has something to do with Zi'an.

The second area they went to was the Shanghe District, and the situation was similar to that in the Great River District, and they started to govern according to the governance method in the Great River District.

Find young rice seedlings, make filters, plant saplings, catch fish. It took five days to tell residents how to make fish for cooking.

Each area takes at least five days, and a consular district takes more than two months, which is too slow.

Mu Qiao and Vanka discussed with them, and the climate conditions of the surrounding three consular districts and the Porpo consular district were very similar, so they simply asked them to come over to learn experience and promote it in their respective consular districts.

This method is good, saving time, worry and effort, and Vanka immediately agreed and called the leaders of several neighboring consular districts to ask them to come over.

Five days later, the other three commanders took several of their men to meet them in the Porpo collarial district.

Mu Qiao took them to two more areas, explaining in detail various problems and skills about rice cultivation, how to make filters, what precautions need to be known for planting saplings, and even how to clean the fish, and various recipes for cooking with fish.

Mu Qiao originally thought that the technology of Vanka and their empire was so developed, it was impossible not to know how to make a simple filter.

Later, after asking Wanka, I learned that the technology of their empire was very developed, but it also caused them to rely on technology very much, and they had never heard of this indigenous method that Mu Qiao said.

After making sure that the four leaders, including Vanka, and their men were familiar with how to solve the residents' food and drinking water problems, Mu Qiao and they planned to leave.

Before leaving, Mu Qiao spoke alone with the four leaders for a while.

As for the content of the conversation, it was about the construction of water conservancy hubs in the consular area.

Precipitation is high in their four collars, with rain raining on six out of ten days.

If the water hub is not built properly, the river will soon burst the dikes, flood the rice fields, and even the lives of the residents of the area will be at risk.

A simple widening of the river and strengthening the levees like the Porpo consular district simply does not solve the problem and is very dangerous.

Their four consular districts are adjacent to each other, and perhaps they can build river channels, raise dikes, connect the rivers with each other, and then flow into the sea, so that their four consular districts may later strengthen economic exchanges, political cooperation and the movement of people.

As for what industry to do, there are fish in every area of their consular district, they can do fish processing and export business, and when the rice is mature, they can also sell rice abroad, and gradually their economic strength will increase.

Mu Qiao and Lan Ze Ruoxi took Zi'an and Owe and left the Porpo consular district with three subordinates for the next destination, the Tulton consular district.

This time, Mu Qiao and they had experience and got in touch with the leader of the Turton consular district, Chikai, and the leader of the two consular districts adjacent to Turton.

The geography of the Bolton consular district is similar to, but different.

The Turton consular district has many plains, many sunny days, few rainy days, fertile soil, hot and dry summers, mild and rainy winters, and many rivers, and there is a large river in the consular district that flows through all areas.

The geographical environment of the Turton consular area is very good, and almost all crops and vegetation can be sown here, whether wheat, fruit trees, rice, or sugar cane. Mu Qiao and the three leaders first went to one of the areas of the Turton consular district to have a good field investigation.

The existing crop in their consular district is wheat, and before they sold wheat as fodder, wheat entered the market circulation, and then flowed into the district of Wansen District, where they were located.

As for the final crops to be planted, Mu Qiao had no right to interfere, giving the choice to the three leaders to decide for themselves what crops to grow in their consular district.

Mu Qiao analyzed the geographical environment of the three consular districts for them, and gave three planting plans that he thought were more appropriate.

The first is to grow rice or wheat in a small area, and grow crops such as sugar cane on a large area, and the corners of the fields or the yards of each household can also allow residents to voluntarily grow some fruits and vegetables.