4

Chapter 4: Abilities

At night, Lan Ze Ruoxi opened his eyes to make sure that Mu Qiao was asleep before daring to make other movements, Lan Ze Ruoxi carefully paid attention to the movements around him, while stretching his two paws into his stomach pocket, there was a space that became larger and smaller with the change of his strength.

Now that he is injured, the space is only as big as a box.

Lan Zeruoxi touched it for a long time before he touched a tube, took it out, and wasted a lot of effort to open the mouth of this bottle of high-grade nutrient solution.

Becoming a prototype is trouble, it is difficult to open things, this nutrient solution is difficult to drink and useless, drinking so many bottles of injuries has not made much progress, go back must develop a better nutrient solution.

After drinking the nutrient solution, Lan Zeruoxi glanced at Mu Qiao, who was covered with a thick quilt, trembled and got into his clothes and curled up.

It seems that the data is right, the planet is very problematic in terms of climate and temperature.

The next day, Mu Qiao finished eating and took Bai Danzi to the garbage dump.

After entering the garbage dump, there are still many people there, and Mu Qiao is familiar with the road to his base camp.

Putting the white ball in one place and preparing to work, Mu Qiao looked down inadvertently and was surprised to find that a grass was swaying enchantingly in the wind directly below him.

There is no grass all around, just it is beautiful alone, how weird and weird.

Mu Qiao glanced up at Bai Danzi, just as it was also looking at the grass, with a guarded look, the hair all over his body exploded.

Mu Qiao squatted down to take a closer look at this grass and found that the soil in the place where it grew was different from other places, it was red, red color?!

Mu Qiao felt as if he had forgotten something, and after thinking for a long time, he remembered that he had forgotten one thing, it was very important, in the last life in the last days... He seems to have the ability to make plants grow.

However, Mu Qiao remembered that his special ability was obviously useless, that is, he could make plants grow better and grow up, and he couldn't use plants to attack as weapons, which was simply chicken.

I dug up a plant before, but I turned out to activate the power on that grass every day, and when it exploded in the laboratory, the grass only rose two centimeters higher.

Could it be that the effects of supernatural energy and blood are not the same?

Mu Qiao closed his eyes and felt that his power still existed.

Mu Qiao tried to activate his powers on this grass, there was no wind around, and there was no change after the grass's body twisted.

Mu Qiao casually found an iron piece and scratched his hand, blood dripped onto the grass, the body of the grass was smashed by the blood beads and lowered its head, and then the blood beads gradually disappeared along the grass stalk, and the grass was also more upright at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Gee, it's still a vampire grass.

Mu Qiao didn't expect that his blood would be stronger than his power, and he could understand it after thinking about it, after all, it was blood, his own power was so weak that it was explosive and there was no one, of course, blood was stronger than power.