81

Chapter 81: Lord Lanze made a move

Mu Qiao walked out of Zhao Wen's house and saw Shuer at his door.

"Shure, why are you here?"

"Ah, I heard something happened to your farm, so I'll take a look. In the future, you can tell me who you are working with as before, and I will help you see if people can cooperate.

Shure said to the end, carefully watching Mu Qiao's reaction.

"That's a lot of trouble for you, forget it. Come first, come in and have a cup of tea.

Mu Qiao refused, took out the key to open the door, and invited Shure in.

Shure sat on the couch and watched Mu Qiao go into the kitchen to boil water, hesitating how to say the words after hesitation.

"Drink tea."

"What are you looking for me for today? It won't just be about what I just said.

Mu Qiao put the water cup in front of Shure, seeing that he seemed to have something on his mind, and simply asked directly.

"It's nothing, just come to talk to you about business, we plan to increase the purchase of fruits and vegetables from your farm, and your saplings also want to buy some of them to try back."

"Yes, fruits and vegetables and fungi, we have a large supply here. If you have saplings, you may only be able to sell a part, and I want the saplings to be useful, and I can only give you two hundred at most.

"Okay, as many saplings as you want. That's not what I want to talk to you about.

Shulmore tugged at the rim of his cup, thinking about how to say the next words.

"It's just... Have you ever felt..."

"What? You have something to make clear. How

did Shure speak today?

Shure sat up straight, and after a moment of silence, he finally spoke.

"Do you have any plans for the future?" For example, make the business full interstellar, find an object in the future, what object you want to find, and so on.

Mu Qiao glanced at Shure strangely, and he wondered if Shure liked him anymore, although this possibility was zero.

"Why are you asking such a question? Could it be that you like me? Want to confess to me?

"How is it possible! I..."

Shure reacted strongly and stood up in fright.

Seeing Mu Qiao's widened eyes, Shure knew what he had just said, and quickly sat down to explain.

"I didn't mean that, I was a little scared by you, you're fine."

Mu Qiao was speechless.

At first, I thought that this guy Shure was very cold, and after getting along for a long time, I knew that he was a hanhan, and if he did not maintain the image of high coldness, he would become iron-han and speak without brains.

"No wonder the person you like doesn't like you, according to your straightness, it is estimated that you will never be successful in your life." It's like I know you absolutely don't like me, so you can save me face.

"I'm sorry."

Shure also knew that his own reaction just now was a bit of a face, and lowered his head to take a sip of water to hide his embarrassment.

"Now you should always tell me what you came to me."

Shure has been talking about him since he came in, and Mu Qiao is tired when he looks at him.