33

Chapter 33: Madman

The next day, Mu Qiao made lean porridge and fried potatoes.

There was nothing to do at home, so they and the chief carried out a bag of radishes from the granary and prepared to pickle dried radishes.

The soil fertility on their side is much higher than that in the Senmu area, and the size and water content of the radish are more than one grade higher than those in the Senmu area.

Even the potatoes here, in contrast, contain much less toxins and can be grown directly.

The chief and Mu Qiao cleaned the radish, Chu Liang cut the radish into long strips, and Baidanzi was the audience, with a clear division of labor.

Chu Liang moved quickly, he could keep up with the speed of their washing radish, and within a few hours, a bag of water radish was finally cut.

Next, they only need to cut the radish strips and find a ventilated place to dry them for four or five days.

Things later, it's never too late to do it later.

At noon, Mu Qiao was still rushing to cook, he simply pickled a bowl of radish strips, the pickled radish strips were sweet and sour, and they were accompanied by porridge.

They wanted to stay at home, but at one or two o'clock in the afternoon, people came outside.

Mu Qiao opened the door and saw a man he didn't know, standing in the doorway with his neck shrunk.

The chief frowned when he saw him, and later hid his emotions.

"Old Liu, why are you here? Looking for me? People

who were originally as tall as the general commander had to hunch their backs to the general commander and nodded and bowed, and they were flat and short, and they looked at it and made others not like it.

"Elder, I'm not looking for you today, I'm looking for a wooden boy."

Mu Qiao looked confused, why did he look for him, he didn't know this person.

"Why are you looking for him? He was so busy at home that he probably didn't have much time for the spring farming.

Mu Qiao saw that the chief did not like this person, and the door did not let people in, even Xiao Shu entered the house.

"Ah, then I'll go back first, you guys get busy first."

The man walked again, neck hunched, walking with his shoes pulled and his legs a little lame.

"Don't go out in recent days, see him far away, and don't open the door to let him in again."

Mu Qiao nodded, the man was a little gloomy, and it was uncomfortable to look at.

After a few days, the man did not come again, and Mu Qiao's cut radish strips could also be put away for the next step.

Mu Qiao and Chu Liang washed the collected radish strips, dried the moisture of the radish strips, and put salt, oil, vinegar and other spices.

Stir well, put the radish strips with chili noodles and without chili noodles into the jar that was washed and prepared in the morning, fill it with compact, cover the mouth of the altar and seal the film.

In order to isolate the air and prevent air leakage and rot, Mu Qiao also deliberately put a bowl at each sealed altar mouth, poured water, and put them in the storage room.

As for the leftover radish strips, they don't want to occupy two jars anymore, ready to cook and stir-fry some every day.

On the third day after they sealed the radish strips, the man came to the door, and the chief was not at home.