91

Chapter 91: Finding Rice Seedlings

Early the next morning, Vanka asked the residents of the Great River District to plant the saplings that Lord Lanze had taken out at the designated place.

Although these people did not know what the adults were going to do, they obediently carried the saplings with shovels to plant.

Most of the saplings are planted on the banks of the river, planting a tree every three meters, like a ribbon connecting the two banks of the river, extending into the distance.

Vanka followed the residents behind to watch the residents plant trees, and as the place where the trees were planted became more and more remote, to the edge of the area, Vanka they finally arrived at the place where the kid lived.

As Lord Lanzer said, the house was crumbling, covered with plastic sheeting, and a stone fell at each corner, and when you walked into the house, you could still see the hole in the roof, and the house was destitute.

The residents who planted the trees were a little nervous when they saw them go in, kept paying attention to their movements, and saw them come out and hurriedly bowed their heads and pretended to work.

Vanka they had long noticed their gaze, it seemed that these people were afraid that they knew about this house.

"Hey, the fellows asked you something, is this house uninhabited? Why is it so broken? There was nothing at home. Fuller

received Vanka's look, found one of the tree planters, and asked him with a puzzled look.

The man who was questioned was startled, his eyes dodged, and he rubbed his hands a little embarrassed.

"Ahhh... It was such a sir, the people in this room died a few years earlier, and no one lived in it for a long time.

If it weren't for Kid Ann falling asleep on the boat, Vanka would have believed him.

There was almost nothing in this house, just three broken barrels of value, and nothing else, but no one lived in.

Who has such a "clean" house?

"Oh, that's how it is."

"But when we came to deliver supplies, didn't you say there were five families in this place? Why are there two less now? What about the five people who received the supplies in the first place?

"Yesterday, your district chief also said that since the consular district sent supplies, the people in your district have a much better life, every family can eat, no one has died, and even a few have conceived children."

"Hey? How strange? What's going on here?

Another

of Vanka's subordinates looked dazed, mentioning the difference between last time and this time, not knowing what was going on.

The man's face just now was flushed, and he couldn't say why.

"I... I don't know why the district chief said that, but you should go and ask the district chief yourself.

"I'll go to your district chief and ask what the hell is going on."

Vanka looked unhappy and left with his men.

Mu Qiao's side is ready to wait for Zi'an to get up and wash and eat before taking action, when Mu Qiao takes Zi'an and his subordinates to find the young rice seedlings he wants.

As for Lan Zeruoxi, Mu Qiao asked him to lead some residents in the district to fish in the river, and later level the fields of each person's house.

As soon as you find the young rice seedlings on Mu Qiao's side, you can directly plant the young seedlings in the field.