15

Chapter 15: Severance of Relations

There was a wound on his leg, Mu Qiao wiped his body with a towel and did not bathe.

Chen Yi sent Wang Er away and brought food for Mu Qiao and Bai Tuanzi, and he himself sat on the side with a bowl to eat.

The people of the new planet came to pick up people and collect food, and then encountered Zhang Bo's affairs, and until now, they have not eaten.

Because Chen Yang is an official, the family conditions alone with a wooden house with a good roof are many times better than those of the Mu family, but the grain grown is the same, and the rice is not bad.

Chen Yi ate quickly, and the bowl of rice was finished in a few minutes.

Mu Qiao glanced at his things and asked Chen Yi to help see if there were potatoes.

Those potatoes are Mu Qiao's painstaking efforts, and Mu Qiao is reluctant to leave them to the original owner's mother's family, in case they find that potatoes can be eaten is also a scourge.

Chen Yi looked at it, the potatoes were still there, Mu Bai they threw Mu Qiao's things very clean, and even the cloth cushioned in the white danzi nest was thrown out.

Now that Mu Qiao and Mu Bai's family have completely torn their faces, Mu Qiao can't live in the Chen family all the time.

After eating, Mu Qiao told Chen Yi about this, and asked Chen Yi to help ask what other houses he could live in.

After Chen Yi agreed, he held Mu Qiao unevenly, and said that he would let his father go to talk to Mu Bai's family tomorrow and strive to let Mu Qiao get more things.

Mu Qiao was surprised, Chen Yi was so righteous, the original owner really had a good friend and brother.

Mu Qiao originally did not care about the follow-up development of Zhang Bo's family, but Chen Yi had to say it and listen to it as a joke.

District chief Zhang Bo was beaten, and after those people left, Zhang Bo quarreled with his daughter-in-law and children, to be precise, it was his daughter-in-law and Zhang Bo who took the initiative to quarrel.

Zhang Bo and his daughter-in-law are 22 years old, and when Zhang Bo was the district chief, his daughter-in-law was of course kind to him.

In the future, Zhang Bo, the district chief, will not be worthy of his name, there is no benefit, and the people in his clan are not willing to go head-to-head with other people in the district because of him.

Zhang Bo is 59 years old this year, and his daughter-in-law is still so young, how can he still be willing to take good care of him.

"What about Zhang Bo, his brother? Didn't others say that Zhang Bo's daughter-in-law turned out to be Zhang Bo's brother's daughter-in-law? As

soon as Mu Qiao finished asking, Chen Yi glanced at him strangely.

"Mu Qiao, why is your memory so bad? Didn't Zhang Bo's brother die within a few days of marrying Zhang Bo's daughter-in-law? It's been almost twenty years since they're all dead, don't you remember?

Mu Qiao was stunned, laughing and haha, but don't miss the flaws.

"I'm only 17, how can I always remember this kind of thing."

"Yes, hahaha."

Chen Yi scratched his head and giggled a few times.

Chen Yi and his father told the two of them to go to bed quickly, and Chen Yi got up and left.