23

Chapter 23: Fang You Appears

Mu Qiao went to take a look inside the greenhouse, and as expected, the potato seedlings were robbed, and even the iron plate was not left.

The inside of the shed is a mess, the soil has been gouged, and the original full greenhouse is only empty shelves, which is really desolate, huh.

Mu Qiao carried a wooden stick, struggled to lift up the crooked wooden frame, took a hammer to knock and beat the wooden frame and the door frame, repaired it, and leveled the land with agricultural tools.

What could have been done in half an hour, Mu Qiao took more than an hour.

It always has to be fixed, no way.

After finishing the chores in the shed, Mu Qiao moved to each room again.

After carefully inspecting it, Mu Qiao found that the rooms on the first floor had been turned over, and the rooms on the second floor were safe and sound.

When Mu Qiao threw away all the bad things in the house, it was almost the afternoon.

Mu Qiao didn't want to cook, didn't want to move, just wanted to take a good bath and lie down and rest.

But Baidanzi is still at home, and he can't help but give it food, and Baidanzi has been nothing since the morning, and he follows behind him to see himself busy.

Mu Qiao went to the kitchen to add water to the pot, took out the vegetable cake from the space, simply heated three or four times and put it in the white dumpling bowl, and got up to rest.

Lan Zeruoxi finished eating the vegetable cake, went up to the second floor and entered the room without seeing Mu Qiao, it seems that Mu Qiao entered the space.

Lan Zeruoxi did not expect that not only was the ideology, economy, and environment backward here, but also that the relationship between people was so arrogant and unreasonable, so as to bully the less.

Lan Zeruoxi saw Mu Qiao being beaten, but he couldn't do anything, and he felt frustrated for the first time when he came here.

Mu Qiao is a good person, saving himself from the insect swarm and raising himself for so long, he can be regarded as a benefactor.

I hate that my strength is limited, and I can almost get my body bigger.

Lan Zeruoxi stayed in the room, waiting for Mu Qiao to come out of the space, and waited until Haoyue was empty.

Lan Zeruoxi froze at the first sight of Mu Qiao, this... This...... What kind of clothes is Mu Qiao wearing? He had never seen it.

Seeing that Mu Qiao wore three or four layers of robe-like clothes, and tied his waist with a wide band in the middle, the fabric looked soft and flowing, taking advantage of Mu Qiao's whole person... Nice and elegant.

When Bai Danzi saw him appear out of thin air, Mu Qiao didn't react much, Bai Danzi knew that he couldn't say it, there was no need to prevent it.

Mu Qiao finished cooking, brushed the pots and pans, and when Baidanzi finished eating, he was going to enter the space again, only this time he brought Baidanzi.

Since Baidanzi can absorb aura, there should be no harm and pollution to the space.

As soon as Lan Zeruoxi entered the space, he sensed an abundant and rich spiritual energy, just like the spiritual energy in the forest, it was rich and pure, and it was a treasure land for improving spiritual power.

Lan Zeruoxi ran around the space to probe the situation.

Mu Qiao let Bai Tuanzi spread joy around, and entered the house to continue to absorb the aura while resting and healing his injuries.