48

Chapter 48: Insect Plague

On the day of the wheat harvest, Mu Qiao drove to the field early.

Lan Zeruoxi also wanted to go, and Mu Qiao left him at home to take care of the two little fat mounds.

The harvester's granary is large enough to fill up with two acres of wheat, and Mu Qiao can harvest it by running back and forth three or four times.

There were people in the district who secretly took knives and bags to cut Mu Qiao's wheat, and Mu Qiao saw that they were several families in the district who were too poor to open the pot, and there was no reaction, and they were blind.

Lan Zeruoxi cleaned the yard and waited for Mu Qiao to drive back.

As for the granary, it was a decoration, and Mu Qiao always put food and things in the space.

Mu Qiao poured the wheat from the car into the yard and returned to the field to continue harvesting.

Lan Zeruoxi used a wooden shovel to spread the piled wheat flat in the yard while preventing the two tigers from running around on the wheat.

The most important point is to prevent them from peeing on it.

"Squat obediently and don't move."

Lan Zeruoxi told them not to run around, but the tiger listened to him, and when he heard his words, he became even more excited, sowing joy on the wheat.

"If you two don't obey again, don't blame me for your dad coming back and beating you."

Lan Zeruo covered his head, out of sight, out of mind, and had a headache.

Drive the two unbearable tigers into the corner, let them stay obediently in the corner, and after thinking about it, they are not obedient at all, and quietly sweep around with their tails, getting wheat everywhere.

Lan Ze Ruoxi raised his hand as if he wanted to hit them, and the two big guys looked directly at Lan Ze Ruoxi with round eyes, his eyes were moist, as if he was going to cry in the next second.

Lan Ze Ruoxi lowered his hand, and the two of them instantly became energetic, rolled on the ground and sold cute and coquettish, stood up and used their heads to hold Lan Ze Ruoxi's legs for praise.

He ran out of ruts, took them to the room where they usually slept, closed the door, and let them call but did not open the door.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Lan Zeruoxi took off his shoes and took the tools, and quickly flattened the wheat.

Mu Qiao came back to pour the wheat again, and Lan Zeruoxi spread another layer on the basis of the original wheat.

Back and forth several times, the thickness of the wheat in the yard gradually increased, half a palm high.

Eight acres of corpse fields have only collected such a yard of wheat, but the yield is still not enough, and one mu of wheat barely reaches one-third of the one acre of land in Chujia District.

It's better than nothing, such a yard of wheat is enough for Mu Qiao to eat for a few years.

On the last trip, Lan Ze Ruoxi accompanied Mu Qiao to harvest together, and saw that Mu Qiao left three points of land without harvesting, Lan Ze Ruoxi did not know why.

"Mu Qiao, there is still wheat confiscation over there."

Lan Zeruoxi's voice was so high that Mu Qiao, who harvested wheat not far away, could hear it, as could those who stole the wheat.