123

Chapter 123: Mom is online

"What are you two doing here? Our relationship is not so good. Lan

Zeruoxi was very unwelcome to the arrival of these two people, and with a gloomy face he wanted to push them out and close the door.

"Don't, we're brothers, you're treating us like that?"

The tall man pressed his hand against the door, unhappy with Lan Ze Ruoxi's attitude towards them, the smile on his face faded, and the apparent peace was about to be torn.

"You haven't been home for so long, my father is very angry, I heard that you still came back with the child, you brought home the illegitimate child who was outside?"

Another man also stepped forward and taught Lan Zeruoxi a lesson in the name of the so-called brother.

"Where is your tutor, who taught you to treat your own brother like this? It's really a shame for our family, my father let you go home for dinner, and the illegitimate son and the lover who are not three or four quickly disposed of! Look

, say a few words and stand on a high place and count down, really think that you are something that can be on the table, and others have to hold it.

Teng Li couldn't bear Zi'an's look of disgust when he was said to be an illegitimate child and when they looked at him and Mu Qiao, and stepped forward and directly kicked people to the ground to make up for a few feet.

"Keep your mouth clean! Let me hear you say that my child is illegitimate, and I have abolished you two!" What

are the conditions of Lan Zeruoxi's family, scientific research family, how can the children in the family have no ability to protect themselves, but what they encountered was Teng Li, who could fight against the pursuers.

Teng Li didn't need to make a move, and after a few feet, the two big men were already lying on the ground in embarrassment.

Lan Zeruoxi pulled Mu Qiao, who was also going up to beat people, to comfort Zi'an, who was holding his thigh, and quietly watched Teng Li unilaterally teach people.

The movement in front of the courtyard attracted the attention of surrounding residents, and some people had already called security personnel and some people took pictures.

They saw that Teng Li should have been addicted, so they pulled people into the courtyard, closed the door, and ignored the two people lying miserably outside the door.

After entering the house and listening to Lan Ze Ruoxi explain the identities of the two men, Mu Qiao and Teng Li learned that one was his second brother Lan Ze Ruowen, and the other was his twin brother Lan Zeting, who was born one minute away from him.

"Their family is really well-informed, and we know you're back on the front foot as soon as we get home."

"Stop sulking, it's not worth it to be angry with yourself."

Mu Qiao gave Lan Ze Ruoxi a smooth breath, and Lan Ze Ruoxi has been in a bad mood since he saw those two people just now.

With comforting words on his lips, Mu Qiao was thinking about what Lan Zeruoxi had just said.

Lan Ze Ruoxi said that because the family felt that he had hurt his mother like that, why was Lan Ze Ruoxi's twin brother not condemned and blamed by his family?

Listening to Lan Zeruoxi say that his father still likes Lan Zeting, this matter has a sense of discord and weirdness everywhere.

Lan Ze Ruoxi's mother's affairs are not simple, the family should open their eyes and blatantly favor Lan Zeting, and regard Lan Ze Ruoxi as the culprit.