77

Chapter 77: Visitors from the Empire

Near noon, Sturt was worried that these bigwigs would not be used to eating the food of this planet, and asked their opinions before booking a restaurant.

They are not familiar with the food of the planet, the restaurant is casual, the food is delicious, they are not picky eaters.

Whatever!

Do you think "casual" is a good way to order food!

The big guy's words can make Sturt embarrassed, and pull the secretary aside to think of a location.

The secretary was also embarrassed, seeing Zhao Wen's figure not far away, a place flashed in his mind.

Manager Zhao Wenzhao seems to have a hot pot restaurant, the ingredients are fresh, the base is varied, the food is simply excellent, the name of the store is called "casual".

"Leader, the self-service hot pot restaurant in Zhao's house is called 'casual', the ingredients are self-picked, the things inside are clean and hygienic, the ingredients are many and very fresh, and the things are delicious."

"How about you invite these adults to eat in Shop Manager Zhao's store?"

Stester thought about it, too, Zhao Wen's hot pot restaurant has many ingredients, and adults should like to eat it.

Sturt asked the secretary to book a private room, making sure to treat the adults well, and the secretary stepped aside to call the restaurant.

"Sir, I have asked the secretary to book the restaurant, this is almost the meal, let's go to the restaurant."

Stern led several adults to Zhao Wen's shop in a car, and Mu Qiao sent them to the car and did not plan to follow.

He is just a petty official, it should not be his turn to sit with these people, and he does not want to go, it is better for him to cook and eat at home casually.

"Mu Qiao, why don't you get in the car?"

Stern saw that Lord Lanze's face was not good, looked out of the car, pursed his lips, and looked a little unhappy.

Seeing Mu Qiao standing outside the car, Steer reacted.

"I won't go to eat with the adults, I'll pick some fresh fruits for the adults, and send them to the adults' residences in a while."

"There are still some things on the farm that I need to decide, so I won't go, you adults eat and drink well."

The reason was impeccable, and they were drooling in the greenhouse, wanting to taste the fruit.

Stern also knew that Mu Qiao didn't want to go, but there was a large ice cube that exuded cold air sitting next to him.

"Since Master Mu has something to be busy, let's not have to let the family follow us."

"We're all hungry, let's go to the restaurant for dinner."

An adult next to him opened his mouth to alleviate the embarrassing situation, and Stern was relieved to see that Lan Zeruo did not object.

"Then let's go quickly, I'll lead the way in front."

Stern told the driver to hurry up and drive, for fear of another moth.

Mu Qiao watched them leave, and inadvertently looked at Lan Zeruoxi who looked back.

Lan Zeruoxi was in a bad mood, what did he care, deceived him and had a face to appear in front of him.