99

Chapter 99: Mudslides and Conflict

The rain outside has been falling non-stop, and even if they have any plans, they can't implement it now.

"Looking at this rain, if it goes down further, there will be another mudslide."

Achi and his men were worried, and couldn't help but sigh when they looked at the rain curtain outside.

Yaqi noticed that the child in Mu Qiao's arms had fallen asleep, and thinking that they would go out later, he opened his mouth and ordered his subordinates.

"I still have something to go out in a while, you guys wait for the rain to be a little less, don't forget to send a few adults back."

The subordinate nodded, took out the adult's raincoat and handed it to the adult.

Mu Qiao saw the movement of his subordinates, stood up and prepared to say a word to Aki before leaving.

"Since Lord Yaqi has something to do next, and we have already eaten, then we will go back first."

"This rain is getting heavier, I want to go to various areas with a few subordinates to remind residents to pay attention to safety and precautions, then I will not leave a few adults, let these subordinates send you back."

"As for the governance of the consular district, let's wait until the rain stops."

"Let's go first, see you at dinner in the evening."

Aqi and several of his subordinates nodded at them and went out in their raincoats.

Mu Qiao returned to the residence to put Zi'an on the bed and settled down, took out the communicator to report to Xiao Shu by phone, but found that there was no signal at all.

There was a loud "boom", and the ground trembled.

Mu Qiao was so frightened by this sudden thunder that he couldn't stop shaking, sitting under the eaves and looking at the scene outside boredly.

There is no business, and there are no entertainment games to entertain, and the real days are a bit boring.

Alas, forget it, it is also a pleasure to have time to sit and listen to the rain.

This sound of rain is really the best lullaby in the world, listening to Mu Qiao is a little sleepy and shaky.

Mu Qiao remembered that he was not asleep, and his consciousness was still very clear, but when he opened his eyes again, he found that his position and sitting posture had changed, and he didn't know when he changed.

The hand around the waist became tighter and tighter, and I didn't know when the blanket was covered on the body, and there was still heat on the neck.

Mu Qiao was immune to Lan Zeruoxi's hugging and hugging from time to time, to be precise, he was defeated by his cheekiness.

"When did you get up again?"

Mu Qiao's hand stretched out from the blanket and tried to rip off Lan Zeruoxi's hand around his waist, but failed.

Lan Zeruoxi hugged Mu Qiao tightly, touched his chest and back, and whispered to Mu Qiao.

"It's a little cold, let's hold it for a while to warm up."

"Brother."

Mu Qiao had not yet struggled away from Lan Zeruoxi's arms, and Zi'an, who woke up, ran out of the house to find him at this moment.

Zi'an ran to them and pulled Mu Qiao to sit in his arms.

"Zi'an, come in."

Lan Zeruo smiled and lifted a gap in the blanket to let him in.