112

Chapter 112: Follow-up

This group of uninvited guests stayed until eleven or twelve o'clock at night, and Mu Heng, the bastard, left and came back, and had to squeeze into a room with Chu's father.

Chu Su and Xiao Shu seemed to want to go up and beat people hard, Mu Qiao also wanted to go up, the weapons had already been found, and they waited for Xiao Shu to rush up with an order.

The reason why he didn't beat up, according to the process and routine of Mary Sue's novel, is now to Chu's father's drama, crying bitterly and worried that they will hurt Mu Heng, a king bastard plus a peerless scumbag.

Life is life, drama is drama, although sometimes the plot will be confused and people are silly and confused in drama and reality, most of the time it can still be guessed according to common sense.

There was no bloodshed, and everything had to be attributed to the little guy Zi'an.

The two sides were already at loggerheads, and at this time Zi'an rushed out and hugged Xiao Shu's leg and cried and spoke.

"Don't fight, don't fight, wow... Uncle is not well-behaved at all ... Zi'an don't like uncle woo anymore..."

Chu Liang looked down at the little guy holding his thigh, and the little guy was crying a lot, so pitiful.

Glancing up in the direction of the stairs, Teng Li was standing there in his pajamas, not meaning to help.

Truce, truce!

Chu Liang handed the weapon in his hand to the person next to him and carried Zi'an into the living room.

A big war was thus resolved by Zi'an, the little guy.

Mu Qiao asked Xiao Shu what if Chu Dad and that Mu Heng reconciled and got together again?

Xiao Shu is calm.

"According to your father's personality, when you like it, you can die and live for the other party, and once you don't like it, even if the other party dies in front of him, he will definitely not have the slightest distress."

"Don't worry, I'm sure your dad will handle this matter."

"If he is really blind and crazy and willing to forgive that bastard, I will go up and beat your father hard, I am holding a gun and fighting with that bastard, disemboweling and leaving him dead without a corpse!"

After Chu Liang said his plans, he seemed to realize that the content of the speech was a little bloody, and he coughed to hide his embarrassment and embarrassment.

"Alas, what are you still doing with you when I am young, maybe your father will still dislike me for being nosy."

"No, if I have a friend like you, even if I am nosy, I can wake up laughing happily when I sleep."

"You care about my dad, and my dad always knows in his heart."

The morning after the farce ended, another group of people came to Mu Qiao's door, standing at the door with a proud face.

One of the old aunts, wearing mink and heavy makeup, with a wavy roll exclusive to his mother Sang before the end of the world, looked at Mu Qiao's house and Mu Qiao's house with pride and disgust, as if standing in this place and Mu Qiao and their gang breathing the same sky air was an insult to him.

"Uh... This old aunt, please ask you... Is something wrong? I remember I don't seem to know you, we haven't met.

"You don't need to know us? Mu Heng is not here? Call him out if you are there. The