100

Chapter 100: Owe a lot

The people in the cave ran out to see that it was their leader who had returned.

Archie led the men to the entrance of the cave, and although his men had told him about the situation in the area, Archi had to personally make sure that everyone was safe and sound without casualties.

"Commander, you can come back, this time the mudslide can scare us to death, it is said that it is coming."

"Yes, yes, fortunately we have prepared in advance, as soon as the mudslide comes, we will quickly run with our things."

"..."

"..."

The

inhabitants of the area gathered around Aki and they kept talking, and Aki and they kept smiling and listening tirelessly to them about this thrilling experience.

"Each of you is good, we just went to the other caves to take a look, and no one was hurt. Let's continue to work hard in the future, so that no one is injured every time.

Yaqi saw Mu Qiao and the five of them, smiled and said a few more words to the residents, and walked over to them.

"You're not scared, are you? We □□ a bit too many times here.

"Fortunately, Lord Archie, you are already very tired, do you want to go and rest?"

Lan Zeruoxi held Mu Qiao's hand comfortingly behind his back while talking to Yaqiao.

"We're okay, it's never too late to rest when things are over. Then there was another big war to be fought and the house had to be rebuilt.

"No rush, take your time. When you have arranged the affairs in the consular district, it is not too late for us to talk about how to govern the consular district.

"Those adults rest first, I'll have people take you to the new cave in a while, and we'll go to the other caves first to see the situation."

Archie greeted them and walked away with him.

"Mu-sama, are you all right? I don't see your face is very good.

Wen saw that Lord Mu's face was a little pale, and kindly asked about the situation.

"It's okay, he's just not in a good mood, just wait for those two little guys to come back."

Lan Zeruoxi glanced down at Mu Qiao, hooked Mu Qiao's shoulder and pulled the person to his side, answering in place of Mu Qiao.

The three of them heard this, where did they not understand anything, but they didn't expect that those two little guys turned out...

"Huh?! Those two..."

They saw Lord Mu's pale and tired face, looked at each other, and did not say anything.

"Do you want us to find out?"

Sang took care of Mu Qiao's mood and asked Lan Zeruoxi carefully.

"It's okay, the two of them should be coming soon, they just can't find us for the time being." Let's go get some rest first, leave the two of us alone."

Lan Zeruoxi refused, he was confident that he owed the little guy his ability.

Owe have the ability to bring Zi'an out, but they are a little confused, their signal cannot be used in this mountain, it can't use a probe head in this mountain for the time being, and can only slowly find them.

"Let's go find the two of them."

Looking at the darker and darker sky, Mu Qiao was really relieved in his heart, standing here every second.