47

Chapter 47: Go Back

Chu Liang invited people into the house and let him sit on the sofa, and Lan Zeruoxi sat directly next to Mu Qiao.

After Chu Liang saw it, an idea flashed in his mind.

Could it be that someone who likes Mu Qiao ran all the way to chase Mu Qiao?

Mu Qiao sat on the sofa, watching Lan Ze Ruoxi and Xiao Shu chatting happily, it seems that there is no way to blast this guy out, or wait for Uncle Chu to come back and find a place for this guy to live.

After a while, Chu Yan returned.

Knowing that the new guests at home were aliens who came with those messengers, he immediately asked Mu Qiao to pack up his things and go home.

People on alien planets still don't know what the situation is, in case they come to Earth to wantonly oppress the indigenous inhabitants, it will be troublesome.

Before everything happens, it is better to be careful, since you want to live in the house in Moriki Ward, let him live.

So unfortunately, Mu Qiao originally expected Uncle Chu to arrange a place for this person to live casually, who knew that he would "rush" out.

Mu Qiao glared at Lan Ze Ruoxi hatefully, put the luggage on the car, two tigers sat in the back seat, and Lan Ze Ruoxi sat in the front seat.

"Sit down, my car skills are not good, don't blame me for bumping."

After Mu Qiao finished speaking, he started the car without waiting for Lan Zeruoxi to react.

With a "whoosh", the car flew out.

Lan Zeruo held up the car door, so that he did not knock his head, fastened his seat belt and sat firmly.

"Mu Qiao, you have such a big temper, you can't afford to provoke you. I'll give you something good when we get to our house, and I'm sure you like it.

Mu Qiao ignored him and looked ahead and drove seriously.

Lan Ze Ruoxi did not disturb Mu Qiao to drive again, and the tiger stretched his head forward with the seat for the next two days, and Lan Ze Ruoxi turned his head to play with them.

Before Lan Zeruoxi changed back to human form, he was quite close to these two tigers, and the tigers did not forget his smell, were very close to him, pushed his hands with his big head, and licked his face.

When they arrived in the Senmu District, those people saw that Mu Qiao had returned, and they did not want to take advantage as before.

Mu Qiao is now terrible, climbing to the leader, but it is not something they can easily offend.

Saying that they would not easily offend Mu Qiao again, they still walked forward when they saw him return.

They wanted to befriend Mu Qiao, but due to the forces behind Mu Qiao, they only dared to stand far away and look at the side of the car.

Unexpectedly, Mu Qiao did not come back alone this time, and there was a good-looking man in the car, as well as two tigers.

"Roar-" "Roar-"

Those two tigers had high calves, and the roar was heaven-shattering, very scary.

The onlookers were so frightened that their legs were weak, for fear that the two beasts would pounce on them, and they did not dare to move if they wanted to leave.

"Don't shout."

Lan Ze Ruoxi gently patted their heads twice, and the two tigers were very obedient, next to Lan Ze Ruoxi's calves, affectionately put their heads on him, and rolled on the ground for attention.