95

Chapter 95: Kites

They continued walking, and before they knew it, they were in the field.

Most of the people in the area have come to work in the fields, and are pulling out some of the lush and dense wheat seedlings in the field and transplanting them to places where the wheat seedlings are sparse.

Zi'an saw so many green seedlings, and also wanted to help his uncle pull out the wheat seedlings.

Mu Qiao put him down, and Zi'an ran to one of the old uncles who were pulling wheat seedlings on the ground, bent down to help the old man pull out a wheat seedling, but sat on the ground with his butt.

The old man snorted, wiped his hands on his clothes, and quickly helped the little one up and patted the dust on his body.

"Little boy, you can stand well, don't fall, thank you for helping grandpa pull out the wheat seedlings."

"Giggle..."

Zi'an raised his head with a smile, happy to be praised by his grandfather.

"No... Polite! Zi

An pouted his ass and wanted to help his grandfather work, Mu Qiao was worried that he was patronizing and playing, don't do bad things with good intentions, and pulled out all the wheat seedlings in the old man's land.

"Old man, won't he affect your work here, or I'll take him away?"

The old man waved his hand at Mu Qiao and looked lovingly at the little guy in front of him trying his best to help him.

"It's okay, anyway, the wheat seedlings in my field are too thick, this little guy helped me work, I still have to thank him."

Seeing the little guy pouting his butt, his face flushed and he had not yet □□ his wheat seedlings, the old man laughed happily.

"Hahaha... Boy, this kid of yours is so cute.

Before

they left, the old man gave Zi'an a garland made of plucked wheat seedlings and wildflowers.

"Thank you... Grandfather. Zi'an

couldn't help but touch the garland on the top of his head, standing in front of Mu Qiao and Lan Zeruoxi waiting for them to praise themselves.

Mu Qiao and the two of them are very good, and if they praise, they will come when they open their mouths.

"Wow, who is this? It looks so good to wear a garland.

"Wow, this little guy in front of me is so beautiful, I don't even know him."

"Whose little doll is this so good-looking?" Do you want to go home with your brother? My brother has a lot of good food at home.

"Giggle..."

Zi'an hugged Mu's leg shyly, and was so praised that he lowered his head and was embarrassed to see people.

Mu Qiao took the cake that Zi'an had not finished eating before to Zi'an to continue eating, and Zi'an held the cake in both hands and nibbled on it, which made him look even more cute.

They stood in the fields, watching the inhabitants of the area toiling in the fields, children chasing and playing on the field paths, and the breeze gently blowing the wheat seedlings and setting off green waves.

Mu Qiao was dazzled by the scenery in front of him, but there was a movement next to him that was inopportune and ruined the artistic conception of the picture.