93

Chapter 93: Zhao Wen and Filters

"What's wrong? What happened?

"Chen Yi's parents came to the door and took Chen Yi away, saying that they wanted him to go back and get married."

"Married?"

Make no mistake, go back and get married?

Chen Yi's parents are willing to be bad people.

Not only to break up his son's feelings, but also to prepare to harm other girls.

But now that there are so few girls, whether there are girls willing to marry a man who likes men is also a problem.

"Chen Yi willing? There are so few girls in Nasenmu District, there are no girls of the right age at all, who will marry Chen Yi? Don't think about it, Chen Yi will definitely come back to you.

"Chen Yi's parents said that they had found someone, and Chen could get married as soon as he went back." Woo hoo... Mu Qiao, what should I do?

"It's okay, don't cry! If Chen Yi really wants to marry that girl, it means that Chen Yi is not a good thing, not only to harm you but also to that girl.

"It's a big deal, let's cut him off, there are so many men in the world, why do you have to be with Chen Yi?"

"What if he really wasn't going to marry that girl? Then it's not interesting for you to cry now, you have to believe Chen Yi.

Zhao Wen wiped away his tears and nodded, believing that Chen Yi was not that kind of person.

He was just angry, and Chen Yi's parents were so angry that he was about to vomit blood.

Mu Qiao saw that Zhao Wen's mood was a little calm now, so he opened his mouth to ask about the cause and effect of the matter.

"Can you tell me what's going on now?"

"Hmm."

Zhao Wen cried angrily again when he thought of what Chen Yi's parents said, and intermittently told Mu Qiao the ins and outs of the matter.

Chen Yi's parents, especially Chen Yi's mother, knew that Chen Yi was making money now, so they changed their previous attitude of not communicating with each other. Desperately want to pick up Chen Yi to let Chen Yi pay for the elderly, and then raise their two children.

Although Chen Yi eloped with Zhao Wen, he still thought of his parents' nurturing grace in his heart.

It's just that his mother is too capable, and his father obeys his mother unconditionally, and Chen Yi can't stand the atmosphere at home so that he doesn't seem to have a good relationship with his parents.

No matter how much the child hates his parents when he says it, unless the parents are not human, how can the child want to completely disown the relationship with them.

Chen Yi just complained about his parents a few words, but he still wanted his parents to live better, and they lived together after his parents accepted Zhao Wen.

As soon as Chen Yi cried, Chen Yi's heart softened.

Often as soon as his mother called, Chen Yi would go back with money and gifts, and carry large bags and small bags to his home.

Not long ago, they didn't know which wind they smoked, and they kept saying that they wanted to let their son change his evil ways, pass on the lineage to their family, and continue the incense, and they couldn't let so much money flow into Zhao Wen's hands in vain, and raise Zhao Wen, a faceless little white face.