74

Chapter 74: The End of the End

Mu Qiao knew that there was something strange about this matter, and did not startle the snake, intending to let a subordinate investigate secretly, and the rest of them continued to visit other regions.

But when they were about to leave, they were blocked by someone, and the chief brought the district chiefs of various areas to block them.

Mu Qiao, they were a little confused, not knowing what the commander was going to do.

"Chief, you are..."

"Lord Mu, you see that not a single acre of wheat in our region has been grown, do you want to give some compensation?"

The index finger and thumb of the general length rub against each other, and it is clear at a glance what compensation you want.

"Huh?"

Before Mu Qiao could speak, a subordinate next to him laughed angrily and opened his mouth, as if he had heard some kind of joke.

"Compensation? You don't have a disease in your brain, do you? The consular district government pays for seeds, and finds someone to plant wheat for you, and it is good enough not to let you compensate if you can't grow wheat, and you have to compensate.

"Exactly! Where does the face come from?

The commander-in-chief was so frightened that they couldn't speak, and they simply didn't do anything or two, that is, they blocked the way and didn't let them go.

"Anyway... Anyway, don't care what, we just haven't grown anything in the field, and you have to give an explanation today.

"If you don't give an explanation, don't think about leaving today!"

"Don't leave!"

The secretary of the leader was also amazed at the strange brain circuits of these people, seeing that they were messing around and immediately called the police, and some people directly took out guns.

"Give the face not the face, believe it or not, I will directly give you a shot."

"Bang bang!"

Three shots were fired, and the bullet grazed the commander's shoes and hit the open space between his feet, and a small hole appeared in the ground.

"If you can't control your mouth, next time it will be your head."

Mu Qiao did not stop them, and the secretary of the leader, as the second highest ranking among these people, was willing to be blind.

"Hey, it's me, we're in the Mujia area now."

"There are people here at the entrance of Mujia District who openly block the road and rob, you guys hurry up and deal with it."

"Yes, bring more people, they still have weapons in their hands, you also bring more weapons, it doesn't matter if you kill."

"Well, that's it."

Lo and behold, Lord Secretary also learned to speak nonsense with his eyes open.

Mu Qiao shut up the whole time, Chief Mu and they looked at Lord Mu and they had no objection, as if they really wanted to arrest them, and they were so scared that they quickly threw away the wooden stick that everyone had in their hands.

Of course, it is a real arrest, whether it is a fake arrest, they aliens have always said that they will never tell lies.

After a while, the person called by the secretary arrived, and a man wearing a police uniform and holding a firearm in his hand was particularly scary.